Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [UPDATE] Gummaxxing works

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Chewing gum will help you build a better mandible. It increases the mass of then mandible and makes it look more prominent.
The red part is the area in which you will see improvements. I would recommend it to any jawcel out there. My routine is chewing for a couple hours a day, try chewing with the front teeth and rotate the gum around from left to right. You will get sore in the beginning but after a week it feels normal.

have you ever tried mewing?

i've been doing this for a few years, can confirm it works

have you ever tried mewing?
Mind boggling that no one has ever brought this subject up in this forum. I saw some results and they were SICK. People actually had tremendous transformations doing it.

Mind boggling that no one has ever brought this subject up in this forum. I saw some results and they were SICK. People actually had tremendous transformations doing it.
nobody here is pre-puberty

Don't have the result links anymore but they were sick results. It was a friend that showed me months ago and can't get the link because I formatted my computer about a month ago. Before showing me that thing, I had no idea such thing existed, and I was blown away that people were able to improve that.

Don't have the result links anymore but they were sick results. It was a friend that showed me months ago and can't get the link because I formatted my computer about a month ago. Before showing me that thing, I had no idea such thing existed, and I was blown away that people were able to improve that.
The results I've seen are mostly just from different angles, loosing weight and puberty. I'm in my 20s. I think it's cope

jaw also becomes more apparent with lower body fat %

Rape your mom you greycuck

Careful, you can get cavaties doing this