Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I deserve sex

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
It is my birth right as a male to receive sex from a woman, a woman brought me into this retched world which has fallen to its worst point in history, this can be forgiven cause my mother actually cares about me, what cannot be forgiven is how foids have treated me outside of the ones related to me, it wasn't men who bullied me the worst it was foids, Foids played cruel pranks on me pretending to actually be in love with me only to rip away from me as if i was a subhuman jester who only existed for their entertainment, someone who could be thrown away when i finally put it all together, It wasn't men who ostracized when i moved away in an attempt to run away from a reputation as a weird loser, no it was foids they continue to spread rumors from school to school that i was this prevert stalker who followed them while masturbating, a creep you must put distance between yourself and him. It wasn't a man who got her groupie friends to force me to the back of the class where i couldn't see because as poor person i could not afford glasses. It wasn't man who harrassed and mocked me when i called them out on their terrible behavior towards me. It wasn't a man who threaten to have their brothers jump me and assault me for daring to ask her out, Foids have stolen my honor and debt their must be paid

You have to earn it by rape.

good people deserve good things but we see the opposite.