Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I deleted every single woman from my social media and phone except my mom. I am done being hurt by them everyday.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Every day, I try to get closer to girls. I get no messages back, or 1 word answers. I have fully accepted that it hurts to never know if I might have had a chance with a woman.

But I am done. 'Just talk to 10.000 women bro, eventually 1 will say yes'. This is tera cope. Hundreds of women have rejected me irl and online. I will no longer get this crushing feeling of a woman rejecting or ignoring me.

No longer will I see their chad bf's on instagram. I am now living a life full of good copes without women in it. If a woman approaches me in the future and is nice to me, yes, I will take that chance and try if she really wants to be with me.

But I will NEVER approach or look at a single woman ever again. I will not make a monkey out of myself. I can not take these brutal, humiliating rejections. No longer will I try to come up with a good line on tinder for a landwhale who thinks she is above me.

You honestly should take the cope-pill. Coping can be positive. Enjoy hobbies, good food, cooking, gaming, hiking, money maxxing, sportscar-maxxing. Plenty of hobbies without women in it. Yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say. 'You're giga coping buddy boyo'.

Yeah. I know. I would fucking love to hold a girl and spend my life together with a person. But that will simply not happen. And I am tired of trying and trying and trying. Just to get my hopes up and fail miserably.

I am actually relieved to not have any expectations of women anymore. I view them as equal as other dudes. I have lost my attraction to them. I am actually less nervous around them since that realization.

Buddy boyos, enjoy your copes. Reject this fake need for women. Become omni-based and delete women from your life.

Noo! How could you? :soy:
62309FFA CC5F 4E93 94D3 858EA1ABDDA7

toxic personality
fuck your for not respecting the superior race

Pretty sure that's exactly what they want. Unless you're at least normie tier women don't even want to be in the same room as you.

Pretty sure that's exactly what they want. Unless you're at least normie tier women don't even want to be in the same room as you.
That's fine. I no longer view women as evil or beasts for taking happiness away from me. I am neutral. I have become clearpilled I think, the last stage of coping: acceptance. I feel so much more peaceful. I used to loose my shit seeing my looksmatch with a chad.

But now that I know that I don't want them and they don't want me, I no longer care. I just want to cope with the only people who are in the same situation as I am. This website and my irl incel friends. But they are still in the bluepilled state of mind
D03B8DB0 E17B 473B 9D93 5DA853BA7F37

Yikerinos, incelrino! DiZ y U iNkWeLLLLL :soy::soy::soy:

Good job. Absolutely based. You did the right thing. :dab:

You mean you won't foot the bill for my wifes, daughters birth control?! FUCKING MISOGYNIST PIECE OF SHIT :soy:

Sportscarmaxxing is an interesting one. It's lifefuel for me. Working on buying one of these

1-1583168953337@2x.jpg

Talking to women is a waste of time. They are wain and even worse in every regard than the average normie male. They aren't any more empathetic and as a male virgin you will be forced to listen about their sex talk.

That's why I cut out all the women from my life too. One woman wants to be in my life but she's married with a kid so being her "online friend" would be the most pathetic thing ever.

Good for you. I wish i could give up on women and feel good about it, but if i give up trying to get a girlfreind i will probably just kill myself.

Talking to women is a waste of time. They are wain and even worse in every regard than the average normie male. They aren't any more empathetic and as a male virgin you will be forced to listen about their sex talk.

That's why I cut out all the women from my life too. One woman wants to be in my life but she's married with a kid so being her "online friend" would be the most pathetic thing ever.
I have very rarely had interesting conversations with women. I just like being around my friends. Women don't interest me on an emotional level anymore and I used to be depressed and suicidal about women. I am honestly a lot happier than when I used to wake up in the morning and cry in the shower because the landwhale unmatched or I got no matches.

This feeling is crushing. I feel like I am drowning, starving and my stomach aches from the emotional pain from women rejecting me. But that will not happen again. The Blackpill is essential to ugly men aswell as the clearpill and the acceptance-pill.
Good for you. I wish i could give up on women and feel good about it, but if i give up trying to get a girlfreind i will probably just kill myself.
It is very hard. But eventually, I think that the last stage of the blackpill will happen for any incel. I would absolutely still try my luck with women if I wasn't very short and very ugly. For people like me, it is healthy to stop chasing women.

Last edited:
I deleted my social media a while ago. Was sick of being lifemogged now I just kinda live in my own little bubble.