Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I deleted all my contacts with my only “friend” who doesn’t contact me at all

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This faggot was the one who likes to play gay ass games like journey or child of light with his genderless characters and had feminine looking boys as his pfp

I explicitly said to him to call me sometimes but never ever contacted me if I don’t called him

It was like he didn’t wanted to talk to me at all,I was like a expendable person for him

It’s always like this , I’m the contacter and men like person ,and the other person is like a foid feminine girl that always does nothing and sits and listens while I entertain these fags

Never again

They definitely dont care for me

:feelsokman: we are better friends than him, you can trust only us

you are just heavy deranged and mentally sick. You have never had any friends it is all imagination of your sick brain turkish pedophile (in video game)
Dude stfu, also maybe

It's a true incel trait: never having friends or having fake friends who don't give two shits about you in reality.

Add me on discord if you want to.

I will talk with you.

Same goes for any user here, if you feel lonely and want to talke to someone I should be available.

Revaluations#6376
Thanks but I don’t use discord

I never had friends, of any type ever, but i cant imagine how can someone care for losing or not having a friend, a MALE friend, makes no sense, why it matters? Wanting and not having a girlfriend or female friend with benefit or hookup is what really matters, not men of any kind

I never had friends, of any type ever, but i cant imagine how can someone care for losing or not having a friend, a MALE friend, makes no sense, why it matters? Wanting and not having a girlfriend or female friend with benefit or hookup is what really matters, not men of any kind
I dunno man I thought brotherhood and shit could be achievable sadly I was delusional

This faggot was the one who likes to play gay ass games like journey or child of light with his genderless characters and had feminine looking boys as his pfp

I explicitly said to him to call me sometimes but never ever contacted me if I don’t called him

It was like he didn’t wanted to talk to me at all,I was like a expendable person for him

It’s always like this , I’m the contacter and men like person ,and the other person is like a foid feminine girl that always does nothing and sits and listens while I entertain these fags

Never again

:feelsping:

Do you live in Ist?

Last edited:

Never again

pm me brocell
maybe we can hang out irl

Your only friends are incels like us.

How tf are you gonna get a female friend as Incel??? Retard

How tf are you gonna get a female friend as Incel??? Retard
You dont, why would a male friend be needed? Better to be alone (incel) or with a female, but it seems you are dependent of male presence around you to feel better, funny

you are just heavy deranged and mentally sick. You have never had any friends it is all imagination of your sick brain turkish pedophile (in video game)
I rape women inside of my brain and real life (in video game)

You dont, why would a male friend be needed? Better to be alone (incel) or with a female, but it seems you are dependent of male presence around you to feel better, funny
Don’t you need someone to play games?

Shouldn´t have done that.

sorry u had to go through that