Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I deeply love my son, but I can't stand playing with him, I'd rather much do something else"

"Maternal instincts" are another lie we were told.

"However I have to admit: music class at the local library, playdates, playgrounds, parks, and pretend still make me want to do almost anything else, still make my brain feel numb and bored and uninspired, desperate to focus on something more adult."

motherhood means nothing to the foid urges to fuck chad

Men are much better at playing with kids and usually do most of it. Women sit there on their phones intermittently saying “yes hunny” while their kids play. While men tend to actually play with them.

It is tedious af though. Kids are awful. I’ll never understand why anybody wants them.

I want to suck in my son Guy’s morning breath so that his particles live in my body where I can keep them safe. I want to rip off his socks and lick the saltiness of his fat toddler feet.

Yo what the fuck is this. She sounds like a pedo lmao. Imagine a father talking about his daughter like this.

"I want to suck in my son Guy’s morning breath so that his particles live in my body where I can keep them safe. I want to rip off his socks and lick the saltiness of his fat toddler feet."

Yo what the fuck is this. She sounds like a pedo lmao. Imagine a father talking about his daughter like this.
its ok when foids do it

it's fine as long as she gets other people to play with him and doesn't just ignore him

"However I have to admit: music class at the local library, playdates, playgrounds, parks, and pretend still make me want to do almost anything else, still make my brain feel numb and bored and uninspired, desperate to focus on something more adult."
It's an injustice that these people can breed while we can't.

Who the fuck names their son "Guy"

"Maternal instincts" are another lie we were told.
A mother cat will eat its children and relocate the moment it feels threatened. Humans are no different, a foid will abort her child if it’s existence threatens her/her social status.

Foids only feel love for sons if they're chad

Men are much better at playing with kids and usually do most of it. Women sit there on their phones intermittently saying “yes hunny” while their kids play. While men tend to actually play with them.

It is tedious af though. Kids are awful. I’ll never understand why anybody wants them.
Yes i like to play with my nephew

What pisses me off is this bitch created a innocent child who is going to probably end up in our circumstance because of how he genetically developed and he will be confused until he grows up and takes the black pill hopefully sooner rather than later in life but to have your own mother treat you like shit I know how he feels God I wish we had a strict law to screen people who can and cannot reproduce children

Fucking foids, she'll kill that kid & blame Post-partum bullshit