Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cut my hand in half :/

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I cut my left hand today with a knife as I was opening a package. Here is a drawing of the way I cut my hand. Yes I know its not the right hand.

I am ded srs I cut it but it wasn't very deep so it's fine. Just a surface level cut along my hand, don't need stiches I think.

Damn man, you've got to be pretty autistic to manage to do that

Damn man, you've got to be pretty autistic to manage to do that
I'll tell you who is autistic the fucking gooks who fucking packaged this piece of shit fucking sticking tape everywhere and then fucking double taping it on the inside with another fucking box I had to fucking stab this motherfucker multiple times to get through the thick fucking layers of tape everywhere it's like they fucking ran around this box with a tape machine in their gookish hands for 30 fucking minutes straight who the fuck packages shit like this how the fuck do they want me to open it I had to push it with all my fucking strength and my hand slipped.

I'll tell you who is autistic the fucking gooks who fucking packaged this piece of shit fucking sticking tape everywhere and then fucking double taping it on the inside with another fucking box I had to fucking stab this motherfucker multiple times to get through the thick fucking layers of tape everywhere it's like they fucking ran around this box with a tape machine in their gookish hands for 30 fucking minutes straight who the fuck packages shit like this how the fuck do they want me to open it I had to push it with all my fucking strength and my hand slipped.
What the fuck kind of tape was it? Gorilla tape?

I usually just use my bare hands to open packages.

the title is a bit of a stretch.

no, but looks good in video.
is she dead in the canon like fuuka is?
Yes :(

But its left ambiguous in the post credits of the show there is a snake that could be her because she can morph into a snake form and that snake in the post credits is the same as the one before but officially she died.

She died twice first she died in this video then she escaped in her snake form and posses some little foid body

But later she got killed again and this time her body was completely destroyed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltFaT6soO6g

Yes :(

But its left ambiguous in the post credits of the show there is a snake that could be her because she can morph into a snake form and that snake in the post credits is the same as the one before but officially she died.
not even that ambiguous then, she is heavily implied to be alive.

She died twice first she died in this video then she escaped in her snake form and posses some little foid body
View attachment 431164

But later she got killed again and this time her body was completely destroyed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltFaT6soO6g

dead waifus are better because the creators can't fuck the character up later in the story.

Larp. I don’t believe you.

I have bellow average benis