Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I could've been Chad

L

LonelyDreamer

Recruit
★★★★★
But I suffer from aspergers and and I suffered from picky eating at my youth so I never built the muscle strength and my social skills are at zero.

My social skills are so bad that I can alienate potential friends in under an hour. Happened at least 5 times.

That's why I am a loner.

My muscle strength is negligible due to picky eating (borderline anorexia) at my youth. I can't make a single push-up.

Those are obstacles between me and Chad.

being low iq and ugly is worse.

If a potential Chad had the same circumstances I would say he would at least still be a normie. Maybe you could of been high tier normie?

So there's no issues with your face?
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Like my friend, he is a chad lookswise but an absolute aspie, can't even look people into the eyes, so never made it(despite always getting attention from foids ATFIRST but than....)

I don't think that alone would've stopped you from being Chad

ER was Autist but IT say that was his fault. It caused him to lack charisma and social skills

So there's no issues with your face?
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

My face is not bad, but aforementioned circuimstances made me incel. I am a pure loner.

Believe me, I am KHHV at 25.

E: Yes, I did solicit a foid I knew, but she friendzoned me (and I never talked to her afterwards),.Doesn't that make me incel?

Last edited:
if i hadnt mouthbread i could have been high tier normie

Nice humble brag.

Reminder that autism and assburgers does not effect bones, Chad can have special needs and still slay, look at the comments for the "[citation] :soy:"

t. an ugly ethnic autistic dicklet manlet with assburgers and body deformities

Last edited:
I saw a Chaddam who was as tall as the blonde foid he had in tow in ´my train station.

I was jealous.

I am KHHV and he got the foid.

Nice humble brag.
I'm not bragging. I just say the truth, if I never became an autist anorexic, I would've become Chad.

But today I'm not Chad but KHHV.

BUilding muscles takes too much effort and my little effort hasn't done much.

Also aspieness keeps me from getting laid.No woman would tolerate me, since no man has tolerated me.

No surgery for your mental disorders.Brutal NTpill strikes again

I saw a Chaddam who was as tall as the blonde foid he had in tow in ´my train station.

I was jealous.

I am KHHV and he got the foid.

I'm not bragging. I just say the truth, if I never became an autist anorexic, I would've become Chad.

But today I'm not Chad but KHHV.

BUilding muscles takes too much effort and my little effort hasn't done much.
I know. Just joking bro.