Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could be the last man on earth and women still wouldn’t like me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
It’s so over that even if I was the last man on earth I’d still be a KHHV because every woman would just say they’re not into men that’s how over it is

I wish there was no pleasure from sex. Because that way we’d prolly all have died out by now

It’s so over that even if I was the last man on earth I’d still be a KHHV because every woman would just say they’re not into men that’s how over it is
They would have sex with each other or a cardboard cutout of :chad: before even touching you. Brutal lesbianpill lastmanonearthpill :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I dont think its true. During the WW1 great majority of Serbian males were sent to war and many died, there was huge outrage because soldiers wives cucked them with army rejects and old farts.

I think I would get sex if I was the last man on earth. I would like to think that there would be some foids who wants a real penis or at the very least biological children

It highly depends on if they are aware you're the last man on Earth. If they are, you'd get sex. If they aren't, even though they can't see any other man, they would still reject you out of despair.

"I could be the last man on earth and women still wouldn't like me"

[UWSL]That sentence describes me perfectly nothing but depletion for trucels like myself.[/UWSL]