Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could barely understand this 'Signs you're unattractive' video

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
TL;DW - From what I was able to understand from his 80 IQ ebonics speech, signs you are unattractive are that you are invisible to foids and that its extremely difficult to get sex, but that you can fix it - NO, YOU CANNOT. He also said that he went through the same thing - who the fuck is stupid enough to believe that?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNkTIcWgqU&list=WL&index=9

You're either born to mog or get mogged. Surgery is cope, PUA is cope, bluepill is cope

You're either born to mog or get mogged. Surgery is cope, PUA is cope, bluepill is cope
True. And you are either born NT or not. Yet another brutal BP. No amount of trying can make a sperg into an NT

True. And you are either born NT or not. Yet another brutal BP. No amount of trying can make a sperg into an NT
The NTpill is so brutal. a decent looking high tier normie could get all his luck BTFO by uncontrollable mental illness or autism.

The NTpill is so brutal. a decent looking high tier normie could get all his luck BTFO by uncontrollable mental illness or autism.
Tall HTN would still slay if aspie

Tall HTN would still slay if aspie
he wouldn't survive the mental illnesses I have. Also why did ur AVI go from cute to grotesque?

True. Only Chads are exempt from NTpill