Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I consider suicide everytime I see an attractive foid

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
No matter how much I cope this always happens. I'm in my mid 20s, not nearly as depressed as before but I still can't avoid these unproductive thoughts. They're reasonable though. I mean, as a genetically inferior male it's only rational to want to kill myself right? But it's not gonna happen anytime soon because if I were capable of it I would be dead by now. Guess I'll try nofap despite having no hopes for it.

I consider something else everytime I see an attractive foid. :forcedsmile:

I know how you feel, I just think I have it worse but I could be wrong.

Everytime I see a beautiful girl I feel so inferior and unwanted that I just want to die. I never have understood why men become happy and even ecstatic when they see a beautiful girl or when they see girls do slutty stuff like on spring break. It fills me with misery, sadness, inferiority and suicidal thoughts. If you feel like me you´re welcome to PM me for further conversation because I quite frankly have never met another male who thinks like this.

I mean girls have just SO MUCH more sexual appeal towards men, and going for a walk in the hot summer these days and seeing their sexy soft and smooth legs makes me want to fucking die, I HATE THEM! I am ugly and they view me as inferior scum because I am small and ugly to them. I don´t get why ALL men become so happy at the sight of a hot girl I truly don´t but I guess it´s just me...

I know how you feel, I just think I have it worse but I could be wrong.

Everytime I see a beautiful girl I feel so inferior and unwanted that I just want to die. I never have understood why men become happy and even ecstatic when they see a beautiful girl or when they see girls do slutty stuff like on spring break. It fills me with misery, sadness, inferiority and suicidal thoughts. If you feel like me you´re welcome to PM me for further conversation because I quite frankly have never met another male who thinks like this.

I mean girls have just SO MUCH more sexual appeal towards men, and going for a walk in the hot summer these days and seeing their sexy soft and smooth legs makes me want to fucking die, I HATE THEM! I am ugly and they view me as inferior scum because I am small and ugly to them. I don´t get why ALL men become so happy at the sight of a hot girl I truly don´t but I guess it´s just me...
I have similarly. I don't become sad when I see attractive girl but I don't feel happy neither charmed. I don't look on girls to be honest.

I have similarly. I don't become sad when I see attractive girl but I don't feel happy neither charmed. I don't look on girls to be honest.

Well then you don´t feel like me, I feel utter hatred towards them for taunting me with their sexual looks. I can´t help but look when they are all skin, only hotpants and a small top to show all the skin and their soft bodies and big tits I fucking hate them for teasing me. I clench my fists in anger sometimes when walking past them and sometimes even give them and evil stare of utter disgust because I hate them so much. The feeling I feel when I spot a hot girl is that it feels like my heart drops down in my stomach and I feel like killing myself.

What pisses me so much off is also the fact of how oblivious girls are to guys like me feeling this way. I just saw in another post someone mention that girls don´t know why people go on rampages over sexual frustration and how much girls hate that and that is because they don´t understand and how could they? Girls have never experienced what it is like to have to put ALL your energy into getting sex and still be rejected. They hate the way we think because they have never experienced it before because they have it too fucking easy! I see the girls walking about smiling and having fun because they can go about their every day lives and get validation and adoration it feels like they´re a rich person who just arrogantly wave the waiter away like "Go away I have gotten enough of that" they can get love, validation, adoration and sex on command so they can just go about their every day lives while getting the aforementioned things on the side while we men have to use everything we got to TRY and get love, validation, adoration and sex so it consumes our whole life. I basically just described turtorial mode for foids and expert or GOD mode for men.

Sorry for my long rant I got carried away.

Well then you don´t feel like me, I feel utter hatred towards them for taunting me with their sexual looks. I can´t help but look when they are all skin, only hotpants and a small top to show all the skin and their soft bodies and big tits I fucking hate them for teasing me. I clench my fists in anger sometimes when walking past them and sometimes even give them and evil stare of utter disgust because I hate them so much. The feeling I feel when I spot a hot girl is that it feels like my heart drops down in my stomach and I feel like killing myself.

What pisses me so much off is also the fact of how oblivious girls are to guys like me feeling this way. I just saw in another post someone mention that girls don´t know why people go on rampages over sexual frustration and how much girls hate that and that is because they don´t understand and how could they? Girls have never experienced what it is like to have to put ALL your energy into getting sex and still be rejected. They hate the way we think because they have never experienced it before because they have it too fucking easy! I see the girls walking about smiling and having fun because they can go about their every day lives and get validation and adoration it feels like they´re a rich person who just arrogantly wave the waiter away like "Go away I have gotten enough of that" they can get love, validation, adoration and sex on command so they can just go about their every day lives while getting the aforementioned things on the side while we men have to use everything we got to TRY and get love, validation, adoration and sex so it consumes our whole life. I basically just described turtorial mode for foids and expert or GOD mode for men.

Sorry for my long rant I got carried away.
Damn. Your sex drive must be consuming you. I feel pitybfor you. I'm really asexual comparing to you.
Just go and fuck a hookers regulary.

Damn. Your sex drive must consume you. I feel pitybfor you. I'm really asexual comparing to you.
It actually isn´t that high, I have currently considered having my test levels tested because I think they might be low, I have no where near the sex drive I had in my teens and I am 24 now.

It´s hard to explain because I can see why you think my sex drive must be really high but it´s not like I get hard every time I see a hot girl, I just feel like her beauty and sexiness mogs me and just the arrogant way they have about them and how nonchalant they are about it. They know they are good looking sure but they have absolutely no idea how their slutty clothes and personality makes guys like me feel and I hate them all for it.

Just remember OP, attractive femoids are a minority. Most women are borderline unfuckable/undatable