Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I confessed my blackpill thoughts to my friend

He kept talking about the hot foids
In what context was he talking about them? Bragging? Complaining? Neutral observation? Saying stuff like "they're all stupid anyway"?
i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.
I hope that you can trust him and be sure that he didnt feign understanding. Many normies will do this and what you told him might end up as things he makes fun of in company with other people.
You clarified that you meant that he has Aspergers but in English ASPD is known as Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Shwo your friend Leviticus 18:22
No lie this guy said to me, "Thinking homosexual thoughts is bad it's only if you act upon them". JFL fags really trying to rationalize be gay but unfortunately religion is going down hill

Nah, I refuse to compromise who I am.

My issue is more social, than with girls. I am not suggesting I am not a virgin btw.

I am still allowed to be here right?
why u wanna be here if u dont have problem with inceldom tho ?

Nah, I refuse to compromise who I am.

My issue is more social, than with girls. I am not suggesting I am not a virgin btw.

I am still allowed to be here right?
If you involuntary can't get foids then you can be here

No lie this guy said to me, "Thinking homosexual thoughts is bad it's only if you act upon them". JFL fags really trying to rationalize be gay but unfortunately religion is going down hill
Just show him this verse and see how he reacts

In what context was he talking about them? Bragging? Complaining? Neutral observation? Saying stuff like "they're all stupid anyway"?
There were a few hot foids at the party and he pointed it out and i had enough of it

I hope that you can trust him and be sure that he didnt feign understanding. Many normies will do this and what you told him might end up as things he makes fun of in company with other people.
Like i said, he went through very similiar shit to me, i'm sure i can trust him in that regard

The most black-pilled clip I've seen this month

why u wanna be here if u dont have problem with inceldom tho ?

I read the MUST READ section and can identify with a lot of what has been said plus learned a lot.

I experience most of the feelings that incels experience, meaning isolation in social groups, being misperceived etc. I believe inceldom is more than just the inability to get girls or female attention. It's also being disrespected by your peers. I wish I was in a higher-class social group.

I made a thread on it here: https://incels.is/threads/anyone-el...-be-neurotypical-for-authentic-people.540664/

There were a few hot foids at the party and he pointed it out and i had enough of it
I see, not as bad as it could have been then.
Like i said, he went through very similiar shit to me, i'm sure i can trust him in that regard
People I have known have never shared the same path as me. Are you glad that he comes from a similar background to yours? If my friend came from the same place as me and ended up succeeding while I was left behind that would have been infruriating to me.

No. But probably above average IQ and from a working background which places me in social situations with groups that are not the most open minded. Small minded, performative conformists that only care about doing what's trendy and can elevate their perceived social status.

I care about authenticity a little too much I think. If that makes me non-NT then I guess I am, but I would say I can be neurotypical, as it's lowest common denominator thinking while constantly caring about how you're perceived and acting congruent with your facial features and height.

I just find it's bland and a silly social rat race game. I can't explain it, but I am not aspie or autistic. I think I would have fit in better in the 90s or 00s where there were more alternative types. I feel with my generation Gen Z you have to be one way and you can't fight that box people put you in or you'll constantly be challenged. Unless you're Chad or really tall+normie.
Very relatable thinking. And speaking as a millennialcel at least I had alt social groups in the '00s (rock music was still big). You seem very blackpilled, but what about your virginity? Have you tried with foids or no?

60% - 1 day ban
Very relatable thinking. And speaking as a millennialcel at least I had alt social groups in the '00s (rock music was still big). You seem very blackpilled, but what about your virginity? Have you tried with foids or no?

I don't know how much I can say, but I am still a virgin. Girls see me as shy when really I am just concerned with not being able to keep up the social pretence game. I've been on some dates and made out, but then ghosted them later. I always find they are too neurotypical for me. I am scared to have sex right now because of the anxiety I have from needing to be seen as neurotypical, while I don't want to be delusional. I feel like a social outcast and worried the foids are going to find out I am and then leave.

Is this going to get me banned? I am still a virgin.

Why do you think the rock-scene and those type of groups died?

I don't know how much I can say, but I am still a virgin. Girls see me as shy when really I am just concerned with not being able to keep up the social pretence game. I've been on some dates and made out, but then ghosted them later. I always find they are too neurotypical for me. I am scared to have sex right now because of the anxiety I have from needing to be seen as neurotypical, while I don't want to be delusional. I feel like a social outcast and worried the foids are going to find out I am and then leave.

@Caesercel @proudweeb ban this fakecel

Personally I wouldn't like to see you banned, though frankly you probably will be. But for me you seem to have a lot to perhaps offer the forum. The rock scene died around when the iPhone came out. Maybe people got lazy, maybe they got too narcissistic - anyone could then have a voice: the creativity involved in such scenes as rock & roll got drowned out by all the noise, I guess, and only corporate popstars flourished from then on.

Personally I wouldn't like to see you banned, though frankly you probably will be. But for me you seem to have a lot to perhaps offer the forum. The rock scene died around when the iPhone came out. Maybe people got lazy, maybe they got too narcissistic - anyone could then have a voice: the creativity involved in such scenes as rock & roll got drowned out by all the noise, I guess, and only corporate popstars flourished from then on.

Yeah, record labels probably started to gravitate towards thinking what would guarantee artist success (Less risk-taking) and promoting only music that they knew the masses would fall for. Those beats that get stuck in your head.

I thought if you were a virgin then you were an incel? Hopefully I don't get banned, as I definitely pass the threshold for incel as far as what I've described so far is concerned if we're objective.. Whether that remains the case for a year or so from now, is yet to be seen.

Last edited:
Ever heard of volcel ?

I am not a Chad bro. Just HTN that some girls find cute and sweet. Calm down jfl. I can't get sex easily. I have a mental block. Mentalcels are allowed.

I am trying to get to Chadlite so I have licence to be more authentic. That's part of my aim.

Banning me would be narrow and quite frankly normie minded.

Last edited:
I am not a Chad bro. Just HTN that some girls find cute and sweet. Calm down jfl. I can't get sex easily. I have a mental block. Mentalcels are allowed.

I am trying to get to Chadlite so I have licence to be more authentic. That's part of my aim.

Banning me would be narrow and quite frankly normie minded.
You said that you had multiple dates and opportunities to fuck but didn't took them, which makes you a volcel

You said that you had multiple dates and opportunities to fuck but didn't took them, which makes you a volcel

Saying I had work to do from college and so couldn't invite them back to mine or go back to theirs isn't an opportunity to fuck.

I would still need to play my cards right, create sexual tension and all of that other stuff I am yet to have gone through yet.

Has a supportive friend

Fuck off normscum

Has a supportive friend

Fuck off normscum
again people fail to understand that just because other guys are willing to be your friend and not repulsed by you does not mean that women are sexually attracted to you and not repulsed by you

Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it is for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):
View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74?si=mpLPGuofTAAEAwa7

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

Tell him that if he didn't have a pretty boy face, and he had an ugly face like yours he wouldn't get attention from girls at all. In other words, his looks are the only reason Why he is able to be successful with girls. His personality wouldnt matter if he had an ugly face. Or tell him that girls don't like him for his personality, they only like him for his looks. These are some ways he can become blackpilled

Tell him that if he didn't have a pretty boy face, and he had an ugly face like yours he wouldn't get attention from girls at all. In other words, his looks are the only reason Why he is able to be successful with girls. His personality wouldnt matter if he had an ugly face. Or tell him that girls don't like him for his personality, they only like him for his looks. These are some ways he can become blackpilled
I told this to him basically, i said i can'z get girls because u am ugly ans he can get becaus he has a handsome face

again people fail to understand that just because other guys are willing to be your friend and not repulsed by you does not mean that women are sexually attracted to you and not repulsed by you
Looks count in friendships too, no one wants to be friends with a nerd except other nerds yet you describe your boyfriend as a "prettyboy"

Looks count in friendships too, no one wants to be friends with a nerd except other nerds yet you describe your boyfriend as a "prettyboy"
Looks matter for friendships not nearly as much as for relationships with foids. If you are NT and not 2/10 or less you can easily make friends with other guys

Mogs me for having friends. I am ignored even in my dreams.

Weird, my normie acquaintance group back in HS would kill me before seeing me cry
Then it's good that they are a former aquaintance

Wish I had a friend who I could say this to and would understand me
Same , i hate always talking to myself :feelsbadman: i’ll probably kill myself soon anyways.

My Christian friend told me dont be blackpilled because its meant to prevent me from getting married, like I have any chance.

My Christian friend told me dont be blackpilled because its meant to prevent me from getting married, like I have any chance.
Marriage is cucked

Tell him brides wear white to symbolize virginity. Brides are supposed to be virgin.

Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it is for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):
View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74?si=mpLPGuofTAAEAwa7

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

I'm glad you have a good friend that isn't a pile of shit.

I wish I could have someone understanding like that to vent to irl, good on you brocel

kill all NTpill deniers
You are the one talking to a chadlite, maybe you should off yourself for good, im considered NT yet i don't have chadlite ''friends'' because im not a fakecel attention seeking cuck, its even more pathetic that you discuss this shit in public (to someone who isn't even an incel), i hope sooner or later everyone finds you are some edgelord looking for attention because that's what you are and hopefully you get the attention that you are looking for, Guarantee won't be pleasant

And why talk to someone who knowingly could give less of a fuck about you because at the moment due to his looks, he is fucking as many women as he wants while you sit, rot and jack off in the corner

Last edited:
You are the one talking to a chadlite, maybe you should off yourself for good, im considered NT yet i don't have chadlite ''friends'' because im not a fakecel attention seeking cuck, its even more pathetic that you discuss this shit in public (to someone who isn't even an incel), i hope sooner or later everyone finds you are some edgelord looking for attention because that's what you are and hopefully you get the attention that you are looking for
its okay, let all the hate you soaked in for years out

its okay, let all the hate you soaked in for years out
But you see, at least im not the one who is discussing their problems to some chadlite, that's what these forums are here for

At this point reading your terrible fan fiction really shows how much of a cuck and a chad worshipper you are

But you see, at least im not the one who is discussing their problems to some chadlite, that's where these forums are here for
1. show me the part where i described him as Chadlite
2. Just because other guys arent repulsed by me doesnt mean foids arent repulsed by me as well. You should know that as blackpiler

1. show me the part where i described him as Chadlite
2. Just because other guys arent repulsed by me doesnt mean foids arent repulsed by me as well. You should know that as blackpiler
You described him as someone with pretty boy features, that's not clearly someone who is below average looking and yet despite also being an autistic manlet, it doesn't stop him from getting laid
Just because other guys arent repulsed by me doesnt mean foids arent repulsed by me as well. You should know that as blackpiler

That's not the point i was even trying to make, the issue is you being friends with chadlites and defending them yet you shit on neurotypicals because they are neurotypical, how does this make any sense?

You know majority of users on here are somewhat neurotypical but struggle to get laid because of their looks, maybe you should have lurked a bit more on this forum instead of blowing your cover like this immediately

Last edited:
You described him as someone with pretty boy features, that's not clearly someone who is below average looking and yet despite also being an autistic manlet, it doesn't stop him from getting laid

That's not the point i was even trying to make, the issue is you being friends with chadlites and defending them yet you shit on neurotypicals because they are neurotypical, how does this make any sense?

You know majority of users on here are somewhat neurotypical but struggle to get laid because of their looks, maybe you should have lurked a bit more on this forum instead of blowing your cover like this immediately
whatever, you obviously try to provoke beef, so ill just put you on ignore

whatever, you obviously try to provoke beef, so ill just put you on ignore
It would been better if you haven't said anything in the first place but at least you proved that i was right in the end

It's good you've got people in your corner to turn to & people who can agree with you rather than shut you down.