Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I confessed my blackpill thoughts to my friend

Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it is for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):
View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74?si=mpLPGuofTAAEAwa7

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

That scene.
10CC I am not in love, a rare song that is able to make me grow a bit of thought with emotion.

This thread just reminded me I still need to watch that movie

Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it is for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):
View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74?si=mpLPGuofTAAEAwa7

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

you cried :lul:

did your buddy pat you on the head and give you a lolipop, you fucking baby :foidSoy:

I'm glad you have a friend that seems to actually care about you as a person.