Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I changed my Tinder age preference range from 18-55+

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I am willing to fuck any female that does not have aids.

Not many females are willing to fuck you probably though

If you have an ugly face, its over.

I did that and still got zero matches lol.
I did that in combination of trying different locations around the world.

When you swipe right around to world on every age, race, weight, and regardless of gender fluidity of the person, and you still come out with zero matches, then that's how you know you're universally undesired.

if you are lucky she might make you some pie after sex
oh shit im getting hard thinking of my senior year english teacher now. Little old gray haired woman brought us homemade cookies twice. They were great. time to take the fleshlight out.

When you swipe right around to world on every age, race, weight, and regardless of gender fluidity of the person, and you still come out with zero matches, then that's how you know you're universally undesired.

>Prime
>92 year old pussy

Pick one

Peep

AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore. Your standards are still to high, brah

do you plan to fuck them while thinking of someone else or what?

Here's your competition :feelsgah:

:woke::woke::woke::lul::lul::lul: it´s fucking over when post-wall roastflaps don´t even want you while chad gets prime pussy thrown at him, just ldar tbh

Online dating as anything less than Chad will either yield zero matches or typically bots, catfishes, hookers, single moms, old hags, trannies and landwhales. It's over.

I'll take a woman up to 55 - my age.

I am willing to fuck any female that does not have aids.
Wow, regular males have crazy standards today, where are all the nice guys teehee

Doing 18-55+ is pretty pointless since you will still mostly get 18-30 in your results. Doing 40-55+ is cougar hunting but the majority have kids and put forward bullshit like "want a serious stable relationship with an independent and paternal man," when in reality they are just as eager to fuck Chad as every other woman. If you're not Chad it won't work.

I met a guy at a barcade last week who is exactly my age (28) and is around a 6/10 mildly ethnic and his dating history is ONLY 55+, which only includes 3 ethnic women.

xl5s1YW.jpg

Reminder that the as many 20-year-old Chads find women who are 26 years old attractive as women who are 40. As many 28-year-old Chads find women who are 27 years old attractive as women who are 43-47. This is your real competition. Women up to menopause have nearly as much selective power as women who are in their mid-20s.

xl5s1YW.jpg

Reminder that the as many 20-year-old Chads find women who are 26 years old attractive as women who are 40. As many 28-year-old Chads find women who are 27 years old attractive as women who are 43-47. This is your real competition. Women up to menopause have nearly as much selective power as women who are in their mid-20s.
i skimmed this and didn't completely follow but IT'S OGRE
Peep

It's humiliating. We have the right for our agesmatch, even if this means waging war.

It's humiliating. We have the right for our agesmatch, even if this means waging war.
You have the right to betabux a roastflap while she fucks young BBC`s :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

>Implying he'll get that far

i'm just curious what his game plan was. i can't imagine fucking a very ugly or promiscuous/degenerate woman and orgasming on top of her and going OOOOAHHHHHH YEAHHHH THIS FEELS SO GOOD AAAAAAAHHHHH YEAAAAAAA.

i'm just curious what his game plan was. i can't imagine fucking a very ugly or promiscuous/degenerate woman and orgasming on top of her and going OOOOAHHHHHH YEAHHHH THIS FEELS SO GOOD AAAAAAAHHHHH YEAAAAAAA.
vagina is vagina

Cope, when I was extremely desperate I had no restrictions on my preferences and must have messaged/swiped right on thousands. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back