Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I celebrate "unfortunate" events

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I love seeing normies suffer (a fraction of our suffering), like if there's natural disasters or some dumb foid crashing their Porsches :feelsautistic:

Natural disasters are good too, lmao at California who got cucked by "ITS A BOY" gender reveal party

Of course there's more "misfortune" events to celebrate but we don't speak of them here (fbicels are watching)

:dab:

:yes:BASED (IN VIDEO GAME)
The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving. You just run them over

my dopamine level was at its peak when the first lockdown news spreading. but it went down gradually:feelsbadman:

my dopamine level was at its peak when the first lockdown news spreading. but it went down gradually:feelsbadman:
School is returning so there's gonna be lots of news to watch for

I love seeing normies suffer (a fraction of our suffering), like if there's natural disasters or some dumb foid crashing their Porsches :feelsautistic:

Natural disasters are good too, lmao at California who got cucked by "ITS A BOY" gender reveal party

Of course there's more "misfortune" events to celebrate but we don't speak of them here (fbicels are watching)

:dab:
Whenever that kind of thing happens I'm happy to be alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back