Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I can't understand why women would browse this forum. JFL It's beyond pathetic.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
If I wasn't incel myself, I would never open anything related to inceldom or blackpill

why would I submit myself to something that doesn't affect me at all? why are they so retarded?

why the fuck do they care about us? wasn't it enough to reject and condemn our souls to a life of loneliness and resentment?

just let us rot in peace

too point and laugh at us

To mock us and to try to attention seek in some way

If I wasn't incel myself, I would never open anything related to inceldom or blackpill

why would I submit myself to something that doesn't affect me at all? why are they so retarded?

why the fuck do they care about us? wasn't it enough to reject and condemn our souls to a life of loneliness and resentment?

just let us rot in peace
Real shit. They're bigger losers than we are by brigading a community just trying to keep to themselves

They're extremely narcissistic and have fragile egos. Whenever they see anyone criticizing them they automatically seek validation and approval from each other. It's pathetic