Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't tell if this forum is good or bad for my mental health

• Thread starter Deleted member 40686
  • Start date
Deleted member 40686

Deleted member 40686

Banned
-
I'm here when I wake up, I'm here when I go to bed.

I succesfully overcame my gaming addiction a few months ago but I get addicted easily and maybe I should leave before I'm stuck again:fuk:

Last edited:
It’s good, I get to be myself. You’re not allowed to say nigger or faggot anywhere else on the internet

It’s good for your mental health.

It’s good, I get to be myself. You’re not allowed to say nigger or faggot anywhere else on the internet
true
people act like we are the biggest racists and homophobes but they have the same thoughts as us, the difference is that we talk to each other about it

.is addiction > gaming addiction any day

Doesn't matter ur life is shit either way

Ur fine as long as you aren’t crying to sleep. It’s good to cope and vent, but beyond that it ain’t healthy my dude:feelsokman:

true
people act like we are the biggest racists and homophobes but they have the same thoughts as us, the difference is that we talk to each other about it
I’m not a racist or homophobe necessarily, I just don’t think those words shouldn’t be banned esp when they are effectively said with substitutes like “n word”