Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I cant talk to females on reddit anymore

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I cant create anymore reddit accounts to "talk" to femoid bitches anymore. They have a bunch of bullshit karma rules in place before you can message people or post anything. I like to put my pictures up so they know who is ROASTING them, but I cant even post them to my own fucking profile anymore! I want women to notice me! REEEE!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I will literally never speak to a female again, I want female attention now! I dont care if they hate me!!

most reddit "females" are troons

go on omegle and show gore vids kek

Stop wasting your time on Reddit. You think you're outsmarting them with your fake accounts, but everyone is LARPing on there already.

just deleted account on that shit website. you have to have a certain amount of karma to private chat with people. piece of chinese shit!

most reddit "females" are troons
probably true :feelspuke:

go on omegle and show gore vids kek
maybe i try omegle again!

Stop wasting your time on Reddit. You think you're outsmarting them with your fake accounts, but everyone is LARPing on there already.
yeah. i dont even think r/amiugly requires verification pictures anymore. it's because they get no female traffic except from freaks pretending to be girls

All of the major social media platforms are excessively regulated in order to conform to the public's expectations; although, this does insinuate the presence of a perpetual cycle in which the media entraps itself in the confines of some prejudice impressed onto those viewers who engender the means for the media's finances, thus stultifying originality and objectivity in the process of content creation.
i would say it impedes quality content creation. their echo chamber of uselessness and stupidity still allows for the creation of tiktok style videos and instagram tier posts. it's hard to believe how drastically the mainstream internet has changed in the last 10 years. normies barged in and claimed their space for themselves and their controllers - pushing us out in the process. now we live on the edge!