Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take the Blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I don't know what it is, but there's something in me that wont let me fully embrace the blackpill. It's like I have some uderlying hope that maybe one day things will change, but at the same time, I'm completely hopeless. I'm a ugly, short blackcel with no skills or talents, I haven't had an acutal friend in about 8 years and I've never even held hands with a girl before, but there's still a piece of me that wants to believe that I still have a chance, I just don't know what it is. Does anyone else feel this way?

You're still in the denial/hope coping stage, give it a few years and you'll fully embrace it.
It's very hard and takes time to break out of the bluepill brainwashing
but there's still a piece of me that wants to believe that I still have a chance, I just don't know what it is.
I think everyone here has that no matter how blackpilled they are, I don't know what to call it

You know the saying, "hope dies last". So don't give up just yet.

whether u believe it or not makes no difference; gravity doesnt care that some ppl dont believe in science

Last edited:
You don’t have to take it. The blackpill is simply knowledge; it’s not for everyone. Best of luck brocel

It's the same with me

this is not about taking the blackpill, you already did. This is human nature, your instincts will always try to keep you pushing through. Your sorrow comes exactly from the fact that you rationalized everything and you know the truth, so your rational mind conflicts with your primitive, instinct ridden one

I think everyone here has that no matter how blackpilled they are, I don't know what to call it
I honestly think it's just optimism and naivity. We still have hope becuase we dont truly know yet.
This is human nature, your instincts will always try to keep you pushing through.
I wish I wasn't human sometimes. I dont want to feel emotions. Emotions are why I feel bad for others that never cared or will ever care about me. I just want to live without thinking. No thoughts or feelings, like a robot.

Emotions are why I feel bad for others that never cared or will ever care about me
I've dealt with that a few times years ago, now I enjoy watching people suffer and hope they suffer more.

Having lingering feelings of hope doesen't mean you aren't blackpilled. I think most of us on here, deep, deep down hope that we might someday ascend from this place. Logically, we know that it's not gonna happen, but as humans, we cope with hope.

I wish I wasn't human sometimes. I dont want to feel emotions. Emotions are why I feel bad for others that never cared or will ever care about me. I just want to live without thinking. No thoughts or feelings, like a robot.
I feel you bro :feelsbadman:

drugs can help though

it doesn't matter

Having lingering feelings of hope doesen't mean you aren't blackpilled. I think most of us on here, deep, deep down hope that we might someday ascend from this place. Logically, we know that it's not gonna happen, but as humans, we cope with hope.
Hope is the only thing that really keeping me alive at this point. That and fear of dying
I feel you bro :feelsbadman:

drugs can help though
I would take drugs, but they don't interest me. I have normie familiy members who smoke and drink all the time and I despise them. I'm seen as outcast in my family becuase I don't do any type of drugs.

You have already taken the pill, you just seem to be unable to digest it and your body is showing signs of adverse reaction.
You just need to keep taking more pills. Here take some dogpills, these are absolutely killer:

Hope is the last to die my friend

There's no reason to lose hope, at the end of the day we all want to get laid and want a better future. just embrace the knowledge you got and doubt if there are some things that seem too good to be true.

The Blackpill is not some new discovery, it's a natural phenomena that has been displayed throughout time and recorded history. Beautiful people are praised and exalted over unattractive people. They also climb the social ladder faster and are successful in any endeavor they choose to pursue. It should be common knowledge at this point, really.

The Blackpill is not some new discovery, it's a natural phenomena that has been displayed throughout time and recorded history. Beautiful people are praised and exalted over unattractive people. They also climb the social ladder faster and are successful in any endeavor they choose to pursue. It should be common knowledge at this point, really.
This is all stuff I know and believe. It's just there's this part of me that's hoping for a silver lining, that things will end up alright for me.

This is all stuff I know and believe. It's just there's this part of me that's hoping for a silver lining, that things will end up alright for me.
Have faith, just relax and go with the flow.

Schopenhauer called it " The will to life." It's that innate force that compels us to keep on living.

You have already taken the pill, you just seem to be unable to digest it and your body is showing signs of adverse reaction.
You just need to keep taking more pills. Here take some dogpills, these are absolutely killer:

The dogpill is beyond brutal. Have mercy on him.

you will eat ze blackpill and you will like it

:blackpill: The black pill will set you and your emotions free from the self torment that you put yourself through day after day hoping you meet the one. If you were to meet that special person you would of already.

when a woman wants a man she will move a mountain to get to him. How long you been at it ser? The women in your area know you exist they are actively choosing to avoid you.

Its in the human nature, even people in electric chair hope till the last second.

Don't listen to all these stupid "embrace the blackpill" retards. They themselves haven't swallowed it. If it was the case they would be :feelsrope:. That's the only destiny if truly you stop coping.

the blackpill takes you, son.

Take it disciple !