Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take it

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★
From Saint Elliot:
"Again, I repeat, that as children we all play together as equals in a fair environment. Only after the advent of puberty does the true brutality of human nature show its face. Life will become a bitter and unfair struggle for self-worth, all because girls will choose some boys over others. The boys who girls find attractive will live pleasure-filled lives while they dominate the boys who girls deem unworthy."

Just been thinking about this quote a lot recently. I'm sure there are some of you who are like "even at the age of 2 my mother thought I was so ugly that she mutilated my genitals with a rusty boxcutter and I was sent to live in an orphanage where they forced me sleep in the mud amongst the farm animals where even the heifers and hens rejected my embrace." But I for one had a relatively normal childhood.

I just viewed a relative of mines social media and she has lots of pictures of her with her chad bf, I remember seeing her recently and there was just this disdain in the air, when I approached her she didn't even speak to me, it's like she saw me as less than human, and I'm sure she did.

I remember when we were kids she looked up to me, I made her laugh and we got along together. The same thing has happened with male relatives, younger male relatives that once begged their parents to let them hang out with me, that once would try and copy my mannerisms and style, now see me as inferior, I'm nothing.

It's spring break, I'm supposed to be having fun right now, but everywhere I go I'm reminded of what I can never have, there's no escape, I feel just like Elliot did.

It's spring break, I'm supposed to be having fun right now, but everywhere I go I'm reminded of what I can never have
felt this one

It's spring break, I'm supposed to be having fun right now, but everywhere I go I'm reminded of what I can never have, there's no escape, I feel just like Elliot did.
:feels:

Clownworld Partytime?

49092.jpg

Fucking feminists fucked our shit up. I HATE THEM.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Fucking feminists fucked our shit up. I HATE THEM.
I love the apartheid

I love the apartheid
Apartheid is a million times better than feminism