Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't take it anymore, this suffering is too much .

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I had this dream today, where me and a friend . Let's call this guy a friend . He was in the dream but I didn't know him. We were about to fuck this big ass girl. We went to a sketchy room to fuck her . There were a lot people talking near the broken windows. We had to be very quiet.

She started undressing herself , her ass was big and round. She had nice feet too. I touched her ass.
I let bro fuck her first. Some minutes later I wake up from the dream.

I was so sad, even in a dream I can't ascend. This was too real to be true. I regret I let him fucked her first. I would have to know how sex feel with a tall big ass girl.
Why I have to suffer this much?
Why I woke up from the dream so fast?

#over_for_dream_cel
#no_big_ass_for_your_face

Just run BBC game

I had like 3 dreams where I had sex with hot foids. I would do anything just to permanently live in a dream world. Try luciddreammaxxing bro.

I don't even get dreams where I'm with women. Instead my dreams are getting ripped apart by bears or getting shot.

I had like 3 dreams where I had sex with hot foids. I would do anything just to permanently live in a dream world. Try luciddreammaxxing bro.
How to lucidmaxing bro?
How was the sex in your dreams?

And if you dont know how to then you're not black
I'm black but I don't know.
It's been 6 months I came there I am invisible to woman.
What should I do?

How to lucidmaxing bro?
How was the sex in your dreams?
I'm not really an expert at this but what you do is to start journaling what happens in your dreams when you wake up. Also, you do reality checks to make sure that you're not dreaming. The more you do reality checks, the more you become aware in your dreams. Also, the sex in my dreams feels real but you get disappointed when you wake up.

relax chief. you sound like a foid on her period that keeps complaining.

I'm not really an expert at this but what you do is to start journaling what happens in your dreams when you wake up. Also, you do reality checks to make sure that you're not dreaming. The more you do reality checks, the more you become aware in your dreams. Also, the sex in my dreams feels real but you get disappointed when you wake up.
Thank you.
I had sex in dream maybe 3 times

I had this dream today, where me and a friend . Let's call this guy a friend . He was in the dream but I didn't know him. We were about to fuck this big ass girl. We went to a sketchy room to fuck her . There were a lot people talking near the broken windows. We had to be very quiet.

She started undressing herself , her ass was big and round. She had nice feet too. I touched her ass.
I let bro fuck her first. Some minutes later I wake up from the dream.

I was so sad, even in a dream I can't ascend. This was too real to be true. I regret I let him fucked her first. I would have to know how sex feel with a tall big ass girl.
Why I have to suffer this much?
Why I woke up from the dream so fast?

#over_for_dream_cel
#no_big_ass_for_your_face
You got cucked in your own dream