Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i can't take it anymore. i won't be happy until i get to be in my childhood again

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i will always cherish my childhood and will always miss it. it was the best time of my life and now i'm almost 25 and pretty soon i will go insane.

childhood was my best years. everything was awesome. i wasn't ugly. i had a great social life and sex/relationships didn't exist. i didn't even know what SEX was. I didn't even know any of that shit. Elementary school years were awesome. Middle school admittedly was really good too, but elementary school years were better.

My high school years (15 to 18 years old)? Eh, a mixed bag, had some good times but could've been better. Social life was mediocre at the time though, but better than now. But HIGH SCHOOL WAS PROTO-ADULTHOOD. TEENS FUCK, SMOKE, drink, sneak out at night, and they drive and have jobs and you literally are experiencing a precursor of the college experience and you're pretty much in prototypical young adulthood. IT IS A FUCKIN TRAILER TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER 18. AND NO, BULLYING, peer pressure, gossip, rumors, popularity etc. doesn't end after high school. its a MYTH.

But life after 18 was HORRIBLE. it's getting worse and worse and i'm falling way more behind my peers as time goes by. Elementary school was the time of life where there was no gap between my neurotypical peers and I, then adolescence a big gap appeared but in adulthood it got WORSE.

PUBERTY IS AN EVIL CURSE. I FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF 5TH GRADE WHEN I HAD PUBIC HAIR AND MUSTACHE WHISKERS. THAT FUCKIN CHADRIGUEZ WHO BULLIED ME GOT LOTS OF CHICKS AND GOT POPULAR AT SCHOOL THROUGH HIS LOOKS AND JESTERMAXXING. YOUNGER KIDS TEASED ME FOR MY HAIRY FACE AND I HAD BODY IMAGE ISSUES. MY LOOKS BEGAN DECLINING A BIT BUT I STILL LOOKED NOT THAT BAD UNTIL AGE 13 OR SO.

and i saw myself getting uglier and it freaked me out back then. i was seeing the first red flag of my current life. although i quickly overcame my fear of puberty, I REALIZE I WAS RIGHT TO FEAR PUBERTY

PUBERTY IS EVIL. IT TURNS PEOPLE INTO SOCIOPATHIC MONSTERS. BEFORE PUBERTY PEOPLE ARE COOL, BUT AFTER PUBERTY EVERYONE IS EVIL. WHY DO YOU THINK LITTLE KIDS DON'T COMMIT EVIL CRIMES!? FUCK YOU PUBERTY, YOU RUINED MY APPEARANCE AND EVERYONE AROUND ME SURPASSES ME BECAUSE I CAN'T ADAPT TO ADULTHOOD.

FUCK

YOU

Last edited:
Can relate 100%. Both my looks and happiness peaked at 12 years old.

The pubertypill is FUCKING brutal :feelsohgod:

Can relate 100%. Both my looks and happiness peaked at 12 years old.

The pubertypill is FUCKING brutal :feelsohgod:
Puberty was the worst curse on humans. It should be banned.

i will always cherish my childhood and will always miss it. it was the best time of my life and now i'm almost 25 and pretty soon i will go insane.

childhood was my best years. everything was awesome. i wasn't ugly. i had a great social life and sex/relationships didn't exist. i didn't even know what SEX was. I didn't even know any of that shit. Elementary school years were awesome. Middle school admittedly was really good too, but elementary school years were better.

My high school years (15 to 18 years old)? Eh, a mixed bag, had some good times but could've been better. Social life was mediocre at the time though, but better than now. But HIGH SCHOOL WAS PROTO-ADULTHOOD. TEENS FUCK, SMOKE, drink, sneak out at night, and they drive and have jobs and you literally are experiencing a precursor of the college experience and you're pretty much in prototypical young adulthood. IT IS A FUCKIN TRAILER TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER 18. AND NO, BULLYING, peer pressure, gossip, rumors, popularity etc. doesn't end after high school. its a MYTH.

But life after 18 was HORRIBLE. it's getting worse and worse and i'm falling way more behind my peers as time goes by. Elementary school was the time of life where there was no gap between my neurotypical peers and I, then adolescence a big gap appeared but in adulthood it got WORSE.

PUBERTY IS AN EVIL CURSE. I FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF 5TH GRADE WHEN I HAD PUBIC HAIR AND MUSTACHE WHISKERS. THAT FUCKIN CHADRIGUEZ WHO BULLIED ME GOT LOTS OF CHICKS AND GOT POPULAR AT SCHOOL THROUGH HIS LOOKS AND JESTERMAXXING. YOUNGER KIDS TEASED ME FOR MY HAIRY FACE AND I HAD BODY IMAGE ISSUES. MY LOOKS BEGAN DECLINING A BIT BUT I STILL LOOKED NOT THAT BAD UNTIL AGE 13 OR SO.

and i saw myself getting uglier and it freaked me out back then. i was seeing the first red flag of my current life. although i quickly overcame my fear of puberty, I REALIZE I WAS RIGHT TO FEAR PUBERTY

PUBERTY IS EVIL. IT TURNS PEOPLE INTO SOCIOPATHIC MONSTERS. BEFORE PUBERTY PEOPLE ARE COOL, BUT AFTER PUBERTY EVERYONE IS EVIL. WHY DO YOU THINK LITTLE KIDS DON'T COMMIT EVIL CRIMES!? FUCK YOU PUBERTY, YOU RUINED MY APPEARANCE AND EVERYONE AROUND ME SURPASSES ME BECAUSE I CAN'T ADAPT TO ADULTHOOD.

FUCK

YOU
It's over :lul::lul::lul::lul:

puberty is the time when your true genetics come out, you either "glow up" as normies say or you turn into one of us..

You won't ever be happy again with that mindset.

25 here, I know I often think about what could’ve been :feelsbadman:

puberty is the time when your true genetics come out, you either "glow up" as normies say or you turn into one of us..
We all slowly turn into monsters with puberty

I’ve been feeling this way very hard recently. Everything turned to shit once I turned 11 and it’s never been the same since

That's why there's so many anime like Mushoku Tensei and Erased. Japan is a nation of incels who want to go back in time and enjoy the one time they didn't have to worry about girls

the future is what u make of it

GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER

in video game

I’ve been feeling this way very hard recently. Everything turned to shit once I turned 11 and it’s never been the same since
IKR. My life at ages 12-18 were admittedly decent. Hell, 12-14 was awesome. 15-18 was a mixed bag but still some great memories but after 18 I had my decline

the future is what u make of it

GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER

in video game

FUCK

YOU
Remember when you left the forum forever last week

I was a spaz from the beginning who got bullied so can’t relate

i just want ... i dont even know man.
im fucking dead.

If your childhood and teens were bad its ovER

Yeah childhood was great and comfy :feelscomfy: Anything from puberty onward was hellish
I’ll admit at age 11-12 I didn’t look bad but early teens my looks became horrible

Nigga I don’t remember pre school, you’re reaching so hard here.
I remember some memories of that school I went to at age 4 but only a couple few-second memories of that school I went to at age 3

It's impossible.

it was already over4me from elementary school with my intense shyness, life-crippling anxiety disorder I developed at age 10, and and 1st gen american parenting discouraging me from having a social life or doing anything fun. im better then ive ever been now that ive been gymcelling and have some copes.

it was already over4me from elementary school with my intense shyness, life-crippling anxiety disorder I developed at age 10, and and 1st gen american parenting discouraging me from having a social life or doing anything fun. im better then ive ever been now that ive been gymcelling and have some copes.
Your life now is still shit

I can relate to this. I was much happier as a kid. I was optimistic and people weren't quite as evil. Puberty wrecked everything. I went from having an idyllic childhood to experiencing a living nightmare in just a couple of years.

I sometimes envy people with down syndrome and low-functioning autism. They're basically perpetual children in that they lack awareness of their situation. Ignorance is truly bliss.

I was a lot happier when I was a kid. When things were much simpler and worry-free. Puberty is one of those things that turned my life for the worst. It's is one of the signs that life never really began for me. It ruined my looks and turned me into an abomination that no one would even take me seriously. :feelsrope:

Puberty brought me from good looking as a 11-12 year old boy to a subhuman ugly bastard. Also I reached my adult height at 12 or 13. Being an early bloomer fucked me up.

I can relate to this. I was much happier as a kid. I was optimistic and people weren't quite as evil. Puberty wrecked everything. I went from having an idyllic childhood to experiencing a living nightmare in just a couple of years.

I sometimes envy people with down syndrome and low-functioning autism. They're basically perpetual children in that they lack awareness of their situation. Ignorance is truly bliss.
If you’re autistic, childhood is the only time you might ever blend in with NT people

Puberty made me bald and pale, and ruined my skin.

"I wish I was a kid again. those were the happy years"

Childhood was very tragic for me

@Dregster what did you do to him he left?

For me it was 6~8, I was one of the popular kids, I also later became popular just before leaving school, but that was because I was the craziest and most Autistic person in a large school for Autistic and mentally fucked up people. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I honestly had a happy childhood, only intervals of bullying and a physically abusive mother. I oddly enough forgot most of my bullies and I can't even remember a single bullying event in great detail, despite remembering many fonds memories quite well. Of one short boy that bullied for two or three years I can even only remember the few positive memories between us.

But I can't say that my childhood were the best years of my life, my mid-20's were my most happy years... :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Same, I wish I could make time go back to when I was a kid.
I had a decently good child, I had many bad moments but also a lot of good ones which made it worthwhile.
But as soon as I reached my teens things started going down and it only kept getting worse.

Life as an adult is absolute hell...