Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i can't take it anymore. i won't be happy until i get to be in my childhood again

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
i will always cherish my childhood and will always miss it. it was the best time of my life and now i'm almost 25 and pretty soon i will go insane.

childhood was my best years. everything was awesome. i wasn't ugly. i had a great social life and sex/relationships didn't exist. i didn't even know what SEX was. I didn't even know any of that shit. Elementary school years were awesome. Middle school admittedly was really good too, but elementary school years were better.

My high school years (15 to 18 years old)? Eh, a mixed bag, had some good times but could've been better. Social life was mediocre at the time though, but better than now. But HIGH SCHOOL WAS PROTO-ADULTHOOD. TEENS FUCK, SMOKE, drink, sneak out at night, and they drive and have jobs and you literally are experiencing a precursor of the college experience and you're pretty much in prototypical young adulthood. IT IS A FUCKIN TRAILER TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER 18. AND NO, BULLYING, peer pressure, gossip, rumors, popularity etc. doesn't end after high school. its a MYTH.

But life after 18 was HORRIBLE. it's getting worse and worse and i'm falling way more behind my peers as time goes by. Elementary school was the time of life where there was no gap between my neurotypical peers and I, then adolescence a big gap appeared but in adulthood it got WORSE.

PUBERTY IS AN EVIL CURSE. I FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF 5TH GRADE WHEN I HAD PUBIC HAIR AND MUSTACHE WHISKERS. THAT FUCKIN CHADRIGUEZ WHO BULLIED ME GOT LOTS OF CHICKS AND GOT POPULAR AT SCHOOL THROUGH HIS LOOKS AND JESTERMAXXING. YOUNGER KIDS TEASED ME FOR MY HAIRY FACE AND I HAD BODY IMAGE ISSUES. MY LOOKS BEGAN DECLINING A BIT BUT I STILL LOOKED NOT THAT BAD UNTIL AGE 13 OR SO.

and i saw myself getting uglier and it freaked me out back then. i was seeing the first red flag of my current life. although i quickly overcame my fear of puberty, I REALIZE I WAS RIGHT TO FEAR PUBERTY

PUBERTY IS EVIL. IT TURNS PEOPLE INTO SOCIOPATHIC MONSTERS. BEFORE PUBERTY PEOPLE ARE COOL, BUT AFTER PUBERTY EVERYONE IS EVIL. WHY DO YOU THINK LITTLE KIDS DON'T COMMIT EVIL CRIMES!? FUCK YOU PUBERTY, YOU RUINED MY APPEARANCE AND EVERYONE AROUND ME SURPASSES ME BECAUSE I CAN'T ADAPT TO ADULTHOOD.

FUCK

YOU

Last edited:
willystroker

willystroker

Recruit
★★★
11d 18h 31m
Can relate 100%. Both my looks and happiness peaked at 12 years old.

The pubertypill is FUCKING brutal :feelsohgod:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
Can relate 100%. Both my looks and happiness peaked at 12 years old.

The pubertypill is FUCKING brutal :feelsohgod:
Puberty was the worst curse on humans. It should be banned.

Mentalcel2

Mentalcel2

Jokes on you, I can't read
★★★★
1d 15h 49m
i will always cherish my childhood and will always miss it. it was the best time of my life and now i'm almost 25 and pretty soon i will go insane.

childhood was my best years. everything was awesome. i wasn't ugly. i had a great social life and sex/relationships didn't exist. i didn't even know what SEX was. I didn't even know any of that shit. Elementary school years were awesome. Middle school admittedly was really good too, but elementary school years were better.

My high school years (15 to 18 years old)? Eh, a mixed bag, had some good times but could've been better. Social life was mediocre at the time though, but better than now. But HIGH SCHOOL WAS PROTO-ADULTHOOD. TEENS FUCK, SMOKE, drink, sneak out at night, and they drive and have jobs and you literally are experiencing a precursor of the college experience and you're pretty much in prototypical young adulthood. IT IS A FUCKIN TRAILER TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER 18. AND NO, BULLYING, peer pressure, gossip, rumors, popularity etc. doesn't end after high school. its a MYTH.

But life after 18 was HORRIBLE. it's getting worse and worse and i'm falling way more behind my peers as time goes by. Elementary school was the time of life where there was no gap between my neurotypical peers and I, then adolescence a big gap appeared but in adulthood it got WORSE.

PUBERTY IS AN EVIL CURSE. I FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF 5TH GRADE WHEN I HAD PUBIC HAIR AND MUSTACHE WHISKERS. THAT FUCKIN CHADRIGUEZ WHO BULLIED ME GOT LOTS OF CHICKS AND GOT POPULAR AT SCHOOL THROUGH HIS LOOKS AND JESTERMAXXING. YOUNGER KIDS TEASED ME FOR MY HAIRY FACE AND I HAD BODY IMAGE ISSUES. MY LOOKS BEGAN DECLINING A BIT BUT I STILL LOOKED NOT THAT BAD UNTIL AGE 13 OR SO.

and i saw myself getting uglier and it freaked me out back then. i was seeing the first red flag of my current life. although i quickly overcame my fear of puberty, I REALIZE I WAS RIGHT TO FEAR PUBERTY

PUBERTY IS EVIL. IT TURNS PEOPLE INTO SOCIOPATHIC MONSTERS. BEFORE PUBERTY PEOPLE ARE COOL, BUT AFTER PUBERTY EVERYONE IS EVIL. WHY DO YOU THINK LITTLE KIDS DON'T COMMIT EVIL CRIMES!? FUCK YOU PUBERTY, YOU RUINED MY APPEARANCE AND EVERYONE AROUND ME SURPASSES ME BECAUSE I CAN'T ADAPT TO ADULTHOOD.

FUCK

YOU
It's over :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Stopping@Nothing19

[email protected]

monkmaxxing
★★★
3d 1h 55m
puberty is the time when your true genetics come out, you either "glow up" as normies say or you turn into one of us..

wintercel

wintercel

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 19h 53m
You won't ever be happy again with that mindset.

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

Recruit
★★★
2d 17h 58m
25 here, I know I often think about what could’ve been :feelsbadman:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
puberty is the time when your true genetics come out, you either "glow up" as normies say or you turn into one of us..
We all slowly turn into monsters with puberty

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
24d 4h 16m
I’ve been feeling this way very hard recently. Everything turned to shit once I turned 11 and it’s never been the same since

DarkLion

DarkLion

Greycel
1d 2h 38m
That's why there's so many anime like Mushoku Tensei and Erased. Japan is a nation of incels who want to go back in time and enjoy the one time they didn't have to worry about girls

Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
★★★★
14d 23h 6m
the future is what u make of it

GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER

in video game

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
I’ve been feeling this way very hard recently. Everything turned to shit once I turned 11 and it’s never been the same since
IKR. My life at ages 12-18 were admittedly decent. Hell, 12-14 was awesome. 15-18 was a mixed bag but still some great memories but after 18 I had my decline

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
the future is what u make of it

GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER

in video game

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
M

MogPill

Recruit
★★
1d 26m

FUCK

YOU
Remember when you left the forum forever last week

cvury

cvury

local normie
20d 3h 34m
I was a spaz from the beginning who got bullied so can’t relate

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

my brachialis is always sore
★★★★★
19d 12h 38m
i just want ... i dont even know man.
im fucking dead.

yez

yez

turbocel
★★★★★
48d 4h 12m
If your childhood and teens were bad its ovER

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★
19d 13h 25m
Yeah childhood was great and comfy :feelscomfy: Anything from puberty onward was hellish

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
Yeah childhood was great and comfy :feelscomfy: Anything from puberty onward was hellish
I’ll admit at age 11-12 I didn’t look bad but early teens my looks became horrible

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
Nigga I don’t remember pre school, you’re reaching so hard here.
I remember some memories of that school I went to at age 4 but only a couple few-second memories of that school I went to at age 3

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 12h 32m
It's impossible.

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
168d 15h 4m
it was already over4me from elementary school with my intense shyness, life-crippling anxiety disorder I developed at age 10, and and 1st gen american parenting discouraging me from having a social life or doing anything fun. im better then ive ever been now that ive been gymcelling and have some copes.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
it was already over4me from elementary school with my intense shyness, life-crippling anxiety disorder I developed at age 10, and and 1st gen american parenting discouraging me from having a social life or doing anything fun. im better then ive ever been now that ive been gymcelling and have some copes.
Your life now is still shit

Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Recruit
★★★★
5d 14h 25m
I can relate to this. I was much happier as a kid. I was optimistic and people weren't quite as evil. Puberty wrecked everything. I went from having an idyllic childhood to experiencing a living nightmare in just a couple of years.

I sometimes envy people with down syndrome and low-functioning autism. They're basically perpetual children in that they lack awareness of their situation. Ignorance is truly bliss.

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

Overcel
23d 22h 29m
I was a lot happier when I was a kid. When things were much simpler and worry-free. Puberty is one of those things that turned my life for the worst. It's is one of the signs that life never really began for me. It ruined my looks and turned me into an abomination that no one would even take me seriously. :feelsrope:

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
9d 19h 53m
Puberty brought me from good looking as a 11-12 year old boy to a subhuman ugly bastard. Also I reached my adult height at 12 or 13. Being an early bloomer fucked me up.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
I can relate to this. I was much happier as a kid. I was optimistic and people weren't quite as evil. Puberty wrecked everything. I went from having an idyllic childhood to experiencing a living nightmare in just a couple of years.

I sometimes envy people with down syndrome and low-functioning autism. They're basically perpetual children in that they lack awareness of their situation. Ignorance is truly bliss.
If you’re autistic, childhood is the only time you might ever blend in with NT people

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Recruit
★★
1d 22h 10m
Puberty made me bald and pale, and ruined my skin.

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Greycel
7h 36m
"I wish I was a kid again. those were the happy years"

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 10h 52m
Childhood was very tragic for me