Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take being a coomer anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Guess how many times a day I jerked off last week? Once? Twice? Thrice?
Nope.
5 times a day MINIMUM.

When my brain is filled with cum I go cum some more. When I wake up in the morning, my initial instinct is to coom. When I see a hot girl in the street I just can't resist going home to get off to her from imagination.

This is what inceldom does to you.

Last edited:
my highest ever was twice in a day and i felt disgusted after that and never did it again
i dont get how u coomfags can do it so much

Divert your mind with other things bro

Divert your mind with other things bro
Unfortunately the sensation doesn't deteriorate after wank. It only becomes stronger and you can edge for longer.

I coom when I wake up, before I get out of bed, the moment I sit down at my desk, just before taking a shower, during a shower, after a shower, before taking a piss, after taking a piss, as I'm cooking a meal, whilst I'm eating my meal.. I coom 256 times a day MINIMUM. My instinct is to coom coom coom.

On the real it sounds like your neurotransmitters are out of whack.

I coom when I wake up, before I get out of bed, the moment I sit down at my desk, just before taking a shower, during a shower, after a shower, before taking a piss, after taking a piss, as I'm cooking a meal, whilst I'm eating my meal.. I coom 256 times a day MINIMUM. My instinct is to coom coom coom.

On the real it sounds like your neurotransmitters are out of whack.
Probably. I've started no fap since Sunday to reset my brain. Pray I don't see a cute loli when I'm out tomorrow kek

damn 5 times is insane,i can only do it 2 times max a day but usually i do it once a day

I wish I could cum on 2B

Reminds me of some fucked up classmate from grade school that was completely hormonal when we got to highschool, and he explained to me that the average male masturbates 4 times a day on average jfl

Lightweight

I've been more stressed recently so its harder to cum,
but when I'm feeling relaxed,I can coom 8+ times in a day

Your profile picture makes me want to coom. :feelsohh:

I've been more stressed recently so its harder to cum,
but when I'm feeling relaxed,I can coom 8+ times in a day
Try bondage... It's very soothing after a hard day of putting up with dumb cunts - or after church

I masturbate at least once a day and I am currently 22, clearly I have undergone some psychological metamorphis that transformed me into a monster due to my lack of sexual experience.
Oh god, all those dead children...

I'm a horny teenager, so i can jack off 9-10 times a day ded srs:dab:

5 times a day MINIMUM.

When my brain is filled with cum I go cum some more. When I wake up in the morning, my initial instinct is to coom. When I see a hot girl in the street I just can't resist going home to get off to her from imagination.
I know how this feels. Its an insatiable lust. An unquenchable thirst.

Rookie numbers