Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't study because I am retarded

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I have a lot of difficulty in absorbing new content, it takes me much longer than a normal person. The entrance exam in Brazil is less than a month away. There is no help for retards like me to get in, my grandmother is begging me to get into college. I can't be neet anymore, but I can't study either.
how did you study for the entrance exam?

Again the brutality of being an average IQcel is shown; I am envious of those with high IQs who can scoot through education and degrees. :feelsUgh:

Again the brutality of being an average IQcel is shown; I am envious of those with high IQs who can scoot through education and degrees. :feelsUgh:
Those fucks dont know what we suffer

I have supposedly 126 IQ and somehow I don't fuckin do none of this shit. It's more factors to that. Most of these niggers have social proof so they can dedicate themselves to all that shit even though they are avarage IQ. They aren't paranoid, stressed out, people care about them = more time for learning useless shit just to die at the end.

I have supposedly 126 IQ and somehow I don't fuckin do none of this shit. It's more factors to that. Most of these niggers have social proof so they can dedicate themselves to all that shit even though they are avarage IQ. They aren't paranoid, stressed out, people care about them = more time for learning useless shit just to die at the end.
Mogs me in terms of IQ... :lasereyes:

I've always been fairly average at intellectual topics. :feelsUgh:

it's called being depressed
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
Somehow I had best grades in school. Blackpill, Stirner, problems in life = depression hit, being angry at the world for how unfairly I was treated all the time without my fault. Besides that grades neither degrees you have after collega =/= high IQ levels.

I met some people that have degrees from college in adulthood or in teenagehood, they all were typical normies

110+ IQ or rope, there’s not a single respectable profession that doesn’t require an IQ above 110.

View: https://youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0

main-qimg-b040d945629f513fbf5b354b22e77754.webp