Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop procrastinating

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I could have started my class work at 3pm. Now it's 5 hours later and I haven't done shit. I could have been done by now and just watch anime or play games. But instead I just procrastinate on my phone.
I just can't fucking start. I always procrastinate everything until the last minute or don't do it at all. I don't know how I'm supposed to study for my final exams because I only ever started studying one day before. And I don't know how I'm supposed to do study at university if I can't even do homework.

I'm a 20 year old school student. That's 1-2 years older than my classmates. And I don't even pay attention in class or do work. I just sit on my phone. But I still feel exhausted.

I wish I could just NEET. I'm not made for this world. It's either NEET or rope for me.

stop browsing reddit that may help

Sounds like my life

I'm a lazycel, too

that's nothing. im like 4 years older than mine. And that's still not much. The hardest part is starting.
3 years older when I start next year :feelzez:

I feel you on this- I procrastinate a fuck ton.

I put my assignments off frequently, oftentimes doing them last minute.

If I was to wake-up and not procrastinate so much in the morning, I could get so much of my shit done and have the rest of the day past 3 or so to do what I want.

Even when I do start on an assignment, I find myself getting sidetracked and fall off the rails after half an hour or so.

Fuck this bullshit. If I could NEET and still be able to afford my copes -even if it meant having to cut back a bit on them- I would willingly do so.

This is literally my uni life

I could have started my class work at 3pm. Now it's 5 hours later and I haven't done shit. I could have been done by now and just watch anime or play games. But instead I just procrastinate on my phone.
I just can't fucking start. I always procrastinate everything until the last minute or don't do it at all. I don't know how I'm supposed to study for my final exams because I only ever started studying one day before. And I don't know how I'm supposed to do study at university if I can't even do homework.

I'm a 20 year old school student. That's 1-2 years older than my classmates. And I don't even pay attention in class or do work. I just sit on my phone. But I still feel exhausted.

I wish I could just NEET. I'm not made for this world. It's either NEET or rope for me.
i have the same problem. dont touch ur phone until all ur work is done

It’s called adhd
i have the same problem. dont touch ur phone until all ur work is done
Doesn’t work I’m fucking retarded now I pay with a dogshit sat score 1160 and a shit gpa 3.0.

Idc about my gpa but having a shit sat is a Normie trait. All the based Incels or dissident right wingers from my research had shit grades but high SATs.

It’s called adhd

Doesn’t work I’m fucking retarded now I pay with a dogshit sat score 1160 and a shit gpa 3.0.

Idc about my gpa but having a shit sat is a Normie trait. All the based Incels or dissident right wingers from my research had shit grades but high SATs.
have u tried adhd meds

Examples :
@mistersinister something in the 1500s
@Transcended Trucel 1440
@CHOoseWisely123 1400s
@CircumcisedClown 1390
@subhuman 1380
@ordinaryotaku @shii410 1190
I’m dogshit at math and I haven’t passed any math quiz/test the past 4 years without fucking cheating. Math is what tanked my gpa.

Last edited:
Examples :
@Transcended Trucel 1440
@CircumcisedClown 1390
@subhuman 1380
I’m dogshit at math and I haven’t passed any math quiz/test the past 4 years without fucking cheating. Math is what tanked my gpa.
maybe ur not trying hard enough. stop using ur phone for a week and try to focus on learning math

maybe ur not trying hard enough. stop using ur phone for a week and try to focus on learning math
Nah it’s too late. I graduate soon and ImmA just get all As even in CSA this semester. I’ve had all As and one F this year JFL :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . The one thing that an incel or dissident right winger can mog a Normie in Is their sat scores but I failed in even doing that.

actually no I didn’t it was technically the school’s fault for giving me a shitty starting point. I would’ve studied and probably scored a 1200 or 1300+ if it wasn’t for them. I mogged most normies with my pre sat score fucking retarded.

Examples :
@Transcended Trucel 1440
@CHOoseWisely123 1400s
@CircumcisedClown 1390
@subhuman 1380
you have to just grind at it. And if you can't do it even with tons of grinding, try mindmaps. Ofc in the end, it is best in the long run to choose a major which you can avoid the math.

you need some type of drug. And in the long run a ton of lifestyle changes to destroy the procrastination. take small steps and have a long term generous plan to get your shit in order.

I suffer from afar.
My wisdom at this time is to train in the focus doctrine.

it's over

you have to just grind at it. And if you can't do it even with tons of grinding, try mindmaps. Ofc in the end, it is best in the long run to choose a major which you can avoid the math.
I should’ve honestly. I think I could’ve at least gotten 1300 if I put a week or so of effort but I had so many setbacks as a truecel it’s over. Now it’s too late since I already got accepted to my uni

I literally procasinated for entire three years. I am not kidding I literally just did nothing for entire three fucking years. I have literally lost the ability to get shit done.

Step 1: Go run for 20min
Step 2: Go lift weights
Step 3 (optional): Go do something physical and fun like basketball
Step 4: Now return to whatever mental task you have

People spend too much time in their own heads. Go burn some physical energy before every mental endeavour.

Examples :
@Transcended Trucel 1440
@CHOoseWisely123 1400s
@CircumcisedClown 1390
@subhuman 1380
My first score was a 1220, and cheating at math isn’t only making shit harder for you. Math takes practice, not intelligence.

Trying to be good at math through raw intelligence is like trying to be good at throwing a baseball through raw intelligence.

It’s called adhd

Lol. SAT mogs me.

My SAT score was barely above 1000 iirc. My gpa throughout high school was about 3.1 unweighted. I didn't even try on the math section since I'm too much of a brainlet to understand it. Just filled in random answers.

I was able to get by in my math classes by just looking up the answers online and cheating on the coursework. Mostly got Ds and Fs on tests but cheating on the course work allowed my grade to ultimately average around a C in most cases. Didn't really even need a C since a D is considered passing in my state

Get accustomed with it. People don't change.