Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I CANT STOP NOTICING THE BLACKPILL IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Yesterday during school time my foid teacher asked the chad in my class (5'11 basketballmaxxed and leanmaxxed) why his hair looked so different today. He said he didnt wax his hair and the teacher just said that it looked so cute. Meanwhile I havent got a compliment my whole life ( only from my :bluepill: parents who still think I will get a gf in college :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:) and chads just get in on a daily basis :feelsUgh:. Its fking over for me my hair looks like a birds nest naturally i cant even kpop maxx if I wanted to :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yesterday during school time my foid teacher asked the chad in my class (5'11 basketballmaxxed and leanmaxxed) why his hair looked so different today. He said he didnt wax his hair and the teacher just said that it looked so cute. Meanwhile I havent got a compliment my whole life ( only from my :bluepill: parents who still think I will get a gf in college :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:) and chads just get in on a daily basis :feelsUgh:. Its fking over for me my hair looks like a birds nest naturally i cant even kpop maxx if I wanted to :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
pedophile teacher

Brutal, the blackpill is ingrained everywhere.