Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop eating

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
For the past 5 hours I've been eating junk food and just scrolling mindlessly on my phone.

I literally can't stop. I was doing so well on my fast and I ruined it. I already had 6 slices of pizza and a chicken sandwich. I'm so annoyed with myself. Everytime I try doing a dopamine detox, this is how it goes

Ok GrAYcel
508652E0 2761 44E0 81DC 622E7017E843

Didn't you say you were going to fast? :dafuckfeels:

You know you can just eat little amounts of food that isn't total garbage, right? :society:

Or simply eat normal portions of healthier food, while actually gymmaxxing; I don't see how starving oneself would help with subhumanity, especially if you just binge afterwards, unless you're literally a morbidly-obesecel, though it's brutal you have to feel to go to such extents just to make up for the discrimination and isolation you must face as a sub 5 male. :feelsjuice:

It may help you cope, but will be detrimental in the long term as far as quality of life and ability to progress further goes; careermaxxing and gymmaxxing seem more productive for inceldom and how to gain further influence as far as your unique experience goes. :feelsjuice:

Eating fat and carbs together is the best way to stay overweight, everywhere.

I forgot to stock up on chips, snacks, and soft drinks and I am too lazy to go to the grocery store.

I'm suffering :(

Idk if i wanna order 7/11 from uber eats...