Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand toxic optimism

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Whenever I search something like "how to deal with dying alone" I never get answers, all I get is some fucking "strong and independent" woman saying "Don't worry, you won't die alone!".
I'm not here to lie to myself, I'm here to face reality. Just give me some form of advanced cope ffs.
Can anyone relate?

Toxic positivity is either due to people having had good life circumstances, or they are so far down the rabbit hole that it is the final stage before they snap and rope or go ER.

I like positivity as long as it isn’t the bluepilled type.

Same, I'm sick and tired of people calling me crazy and depressive when I point out the obvious horrible state of the world and the meaningless existence.

Most people doe alone anyways

It is always articles written by women I noticed when I try to Google suicide stuff.

If I wanted advice on how to be a woman in the world I would Google that. Fucking retarded society

they do not know how it feels like or care enough to write something decent; not that it matters, because the only solution is clear: Not being an incel, gaining stable sex life with stable money.