Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t stand it when a woman comes even a tiny bit close to mogging me at something I’m VERY passionate about.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I can’t stand it when a woman comes even a tiny bit close to mogging me at something I’m VERY passionate about.

I want to feel FULLY above women when it comes to a hobby I’m VERY passionate about and I probably wouldn’t have this mindset if I wasn’t a locally undesired male but since I am, I do not like any women being above me in any hobby I’m extremely passionate about.

Your hobbies are? As far as I know, most women don't even have hobbies, they just talk about the same shit and fornicate, this is their life

Your hobbies are? As far as I know, most women don't even have hobbies, they just talk about the same shit and fornicate, thats their lifes
Some do and some do ok at their hobbies but I wouldn’t be surprised if they only get good at their hobbies to impress Chad because women work hard as fuck in an attempt for Chad attention.
they dont have any hobbies, they just do shit thats popular on TikTok and Twitter

and i am already far above them, seeing women as equal is cucked
I know I’m above them but I want to be above them completely even in anything I’m VERY passionate about.

Your hobbies are? As far as I know, most women don't even have hobbies, they just talk about the same shit and fornicate, this is their life
women do have hobbies but its usually dumb shit. I've seen some of them get super invested into the ugly retard anime art they're doing. my hobbies typically consist of sports and video games and god knows I fucking kill those whores at being killer at those shit

women do have hobbies but its usually dumb shit. I've seen some of them get super invested into the ugly retard anime art they're doing. my hobbies typically consist of sports and video games and god knows I fucking kill those whores at being killer at those shit
Very rare for me tô find a foid who has videogames (except the seasonal ones, like among us) or animes has a hobby. But by hobby, I mean having a consistent passion for something and doing it, regardless of its popularity, therefor I don’t think most foids have hobbies, they only follow trends

Last edited:
Video games.

fighting games? fps?
are you sure the "women" who are mogging you aren't trannies like ricki ortiz?
you need to practice more and get better.
a low-level pro male player can beat all female players in the world in pretty much every competitive video game.

fighting games? fps?
are you sure the "women" who are mogging you aren't trannies like ricki ortiz?
you need to practice more and get better.
a low-level pro male player can beat all female players in the world in pretty much every competitive video game.
I’m not speaking just multiplayer wise.

what single-player games specifically?
almost every "female" speedrunner is also a tranny.
Not all of them are trannies but yeah, most women do suck at games.

Very rare for me tô find a foid who has videogames (except the seasonal ones, like among us) or animes has a hobby. But by hobby, I mean having a consistent passion for something and doing it, regardless of its popularity, therefor I don’t think most foids have hobbies, they only follow trends
oh yeah undoubtedly most holes only like trendy anime like mha (worst anime ever? maybe) and as for video games, i've never met one with genuinely good taste in video games (i like mount n blade, dos2, and thief 2 alongside more mainstream vidya like minecraft, tes games, and fallout). as for other stuff, like music and movies, they only watch and like the most garbage indie shit.

they only like the popular stuff bc it gives them credence and attention but also because its simple enough for them and their simplistic animalistic brains to comprehend. imagine a hole trying to wrap their insect brains around a movie like STALKER. instant implosion.

Half the time I hear of a foid being good at video games it ends up being a tranny, and while that's degenerate it's still LifeFuel that one less foid is better than me at games. :feelsLSD:

I like football. No woman could ever be better than a man at that. Also I don't know any woman that has hobbies. They mostly watch Netflix, go shopping, make/consoom TikToks

I like football. No woman could ever be better than a man at that. Also I don't know any woman that has hobbies. They mostly watch Netflix, go shopping, make/consoom TikToks
Suicide fuel when women are mogging me at my favourite hobby of all time, lip syncing. Just kidding, not even my thing. XD

i guess it is infuriating when you are passionate at something but suck at it so that people who are not passionate about it are better.
just can't imagine it being foids who mog you if it's a masculine pursuit.

i guess it is infuriating when you are passionate at something but suck at it so that people who are not passionate about it are better.
just can't imagine it being foids who mog you if it's a masculine pursuit.
I don’t suck at games but you get my point.

I don’t suck at games but you get my point.
yeah, i get your point. just wish you would be more specific about the game because i think you are not being mogged by a foid, something else is going on, like there's no way to measure success at that game objectively.

iktf

Autistic hyperfocus on obscure niches is the only thing we got

Lose my shit if a foid knows something about this shit how dare they take that away from me to the fucking nerve of that bitch:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

iktf

Autistic hyperfocus on obscure niches is the only thing we got

Lose my shit if a foid knows something about this shit how dare they take that away from me to the fucking nerve of that bitch:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:
100% prefer it when they aren’t as dedicated and just give up easily.

100% prefer it when they aren’t as dedicated and just give up easily.
Like it actually interest them while all that interest them is the temporary high from dealing with a problem as if it is an angry birds mobile game. They dont really care about this stuff they just try to NAWALT , mogg other nearby females or humiliate poor autistscels who have nothing else to live for or alleviate transient feelings of boredom LARPing they have a soul and are conscious/sentient minds being interested in anything but Chads cock.

Have you ever seen a foid working 40 or 50 years on one subject or really made historically significant advancements in any field whatever that field may be and however niche and small that field may be. Even if its some game or a w/e. They dont really get the passion or the intrinsic beauty only sex matters.

To lower the bar to a relateable level,

How many foids have seen something or heard something they later went to look up besides social matters? Have they ever clicked links on wikipedia on any subject beyond pop psychology or to shit out an assignment?

Everybody knows Pierre Curie's wife exactly cause of how rare such foidnemena is.

Last edited:
Like it actually interest them while all that interest them is the temporary high from dealing with a problem as if it is an angry birds mobile game. They dont really care about this stuff they just try to NAWALT , mogg other nearby females or humiliate poor autistscels who have nothing else to live for or alleviate transient feelings of boredom LARPing they have a soul.

Have you ever seen a foid working 40 or 50 years on one subject or really made historically significant advancements in any field whatever that field may be and however niche and small that field may be. Even if its some game or a w/e. They dont really get the passion or the intrinsic beauty only sex matters.

Everybody knows Pierre Curie's wife exactly cause of how rare such foidnamena is.
Most women just attention seek.

Whats your passionate interest boyo?

I got brutally mogged at the gym while running on the threadmill. I was running at 9 km/h and I only lasted 15 minutes, and the girl next to me was running at a higher speed and was already running for 34 minutes. But I'm not that good at cardio

Video games.
It’s pretty rare for them to actually be good at the game. It’s usually for attention so simps on twitch can donate to them.