Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't stand anti-vaxxercels

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
20% : Massively trolling the userbase and in sacred ID no less! Moved to Lounge.
These lurkers think that incels are the ones who less lost in this chapter but they are delusional copers.
Incels are the biggest losers of this virus theater. Can't believe that some people here believed that normies went crazy when the lockdown was set:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
While truecels didn't change their lifes normies still went to parties, night friday reunions and all that shit. Thinking otherwise is coping. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why incels are the biggest losers?
Because incels could only ascend through circlemaxxing. If you haven't got the shot, the Goverment won't remove the lockdown. No way for ascention for an actual incel through dating apps. Foids who use dating apps are the meanest because they know how thirsty the man is. This MIGHT be known by foids who haven't used dating apps but not like the scale that we have seen in multiple experiments. Lockdown=less chance of ascention. Maybe not if you use the mask, but there's no mask for your bones anyway.

Lockdown gives too much power to foids. if there are restrictions it will be less prostitution. Therefore the coomaxxing culture that ended in OnlyFans popularity will grow faster. Loner incels whose majority is bluepilled and cucked are willing to pay for nudes in order to cope their sexlessness. If you get the fucking shot that shit will be delayed. Of course that this help us because we can cope with prostitutes before losing the sexual drive that makes our tragedy.

Better to KYS. Yes, lets supposed that the shot will kill you as those theories that came from bluepilled boomer circles suggest :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Isn't better to take the shot in order to KYS. Isn't like your situation will change. Is cope or rope. Even if you ascend you will be divorce raped or changed by a guy better looking than you :feelshmm:

That's crazy bro but I'm still not getting the clotshot:feelsjuice:

8BDA4AA1 438B 4C9F B36C 911516E525E2

I hate to see my Graycel niggas go out bad

What do you guys think is wrong with the vaccines?

I only suspect that we have to take new shots because the virus mutates. Something that isn't the case with other virus.
I took it because they forced me at job, otherwise I would have given a shit.

Side effects+effectiveness. Also not a fan of putting experimental chemicals into my body, especially by force.

These lurkers think that incels are the ones who less lost in this chapter but they are delusional copers.
Incels are the biggest losers of this virus theater. Can't believe that some people here believed that normies went crazy when the lockdown was set:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
While truecels didn't change their lifes normies still went to parties, night friday reunions and all that shit. Thinking otherwise is coping. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because incels could only ascend through circlemaxxing. If you haven't got the shot, the Goverment won't remove the lockdown. No way for ascention for an actual incel through dating apps. Foids who use dating apps are the meanest because they know how thirsty the man is. This MIGHT be known by foids who haven't used dating apps but not like the scale that we have seen in multiple experiments. Lockdown=less chance of ascention. Maybe not if you use the mask, but there's no mask for your bones anyway.

Lockdown gives too much power to foids. if there are restrictions it will be less prostitution. Therefore the coomaxxing culture that ended in OnlyFans popularity will grow faster. Loner incels whose majority is bluepilled and cucked are willing to pay for nudes in order to cope their sexlessness. If you get the fucking shot that shit will be delayed. Of course that this help us because we can cope with prostitutes before losing the sexual drive that makes our tragedy.

Better to KYS. Yes, lets supposed that the shot will kill you as those theories that came from bluepilled boomer circles suggest :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Isn't better to take the shot in order to KYS. Isn't like your situation will change. Is cope or rope. Even if you ascend you will be divorce raped or changed by a guy better looking than you :feelshmm:
giphy.gif

Side effects+effectiveness. Also not a fan of putting experimental chemicals into my body, especially by force.

I only suspect that we have to take new shots because the virus mutates. Something that isn't the case with other virus.
I took it because they forced me at job, otherwise I would have given a shit.

All things with genetic material in them have the potential to mutate. Natural selection makes the next move. In a global pandemic of an airborne contaminant affecting the most widespread animal in the world (us) the virus' evolution will be ridiculously fast. This virus could bring the end of our species (or the next one). We have to adapt our science and our habits or risk extinction. Choose wisely.

All things with genetic material in them have the potential to mutate. Natural selection makes the next move. In a global pandemic of an airborne contaminant affecting the most widespread animal in the world (us) the virus' evolution will be ridiculously fast. This virus could bring the end of our species (or the next one). We have to adapt our science and our habits or risk extinction. Choose wisely.
Can you post a picture of your nose please?

I am against forced medical treatments too.

I thought people would be fine honestly taking the vaccine. But now my friend has got crippling migraines, which might be from the vaccines.

He didn't want to take the first one but he got pressured into it. Then he started getting horrible migraines. Then he was stupid and got a 2nd shot because they changed the travel requirements, and his crippling migraines got worse.

Ironically his girlfriend says he is unvaccinated now, because he hasn't taken the booster shot yet.

I can already tell you’re here to troll, username was a dead giveaway. Telling people to kill themselves is infiltratior behavior, newfag. I call bullshit on ascending through circlemaxxing, doesn’t work. You need good bones.

Also:

JoinedNov 30, 2021Posts34Online9h 0m

pureblood here, laughing at vaxcucks :feelsEhh:

I am against forced medical treatments too.

I thought people would be fine honestly taking the vaccine. But now my friend has got crippling migraines, which might be from the vaccines.

He didn't want to take the first one but he got pressured into it. Then he started getting horrible migraines. Then he was stupid and got a 2nd shot because they changed the travel requirements, and his crippling migraines got worse.

Ironically his girlfriend says he is unvaccinated now, because he hasn't taken the booster shot yet.
Drugs have side effects. Some people suffer from them, others don't. Are we just going to deny western medicine and the fact that this pandemic is unprecedented because one guy has migraines? We have a globalized world full of people. If we behave like that, either this virus or one in the future will be our "Big Filter".

Fat Link needs to ban these gray niggas from ID. Give them a stricter application when signing up to the site.

Last edited:
Drugs have side effects. Some people suffer from them, others don't. Are we just going to deny western medicine and the fact that this pandemic is unprecedented because one guy has migraines? We have a globalized world full of people. If we behave like that, either this virus or one in the future will be our "Big Filter".
5D74BCEF BD12 429F 9F38 85480D8B2F7A

you are trying to larp and ''manipulate'' and yet you are only coming as a massive faggot laughing stock, good job i guess.
faggot
Because incels could only ascend through circlemaxxing.
no we don't you bluepilled retard. it's all about genetics.
No way for ascention for an actual incel through dating apps.
JFL :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
Better to KYS.
you first

Stuff I said isn't even hard to grasp. It has nothing to do with being incel (OP's theory is a "guess" to put it mildly). It's basic natural selection. Basic genetics (stuff I thought you guys would be at least vaguely familiar with...)

Stuff I said isn't even hard to grasp. It has nothing to do with being incel (OP's theory is a "guess" to put it mildly). It's basic natural selection. Basic genetics (stuff I thought you guys would be at least vaguely familiar with...)
you sound like a soycuck.

GrEY
Can you post a picture of your nose please?

Lol

your life hasn’t changed for the better since getting the vaccine

did your friends tell you to get the vaccine incels don’t have support except themselves irl so they shouldn’t think about getting the vaccine at all until that changes
That's illogical. Is this like a form of protest? My life didn't change at all since getting vaccinated, which is the point of vaccines.

"Ok, it's really quite simple. The third dose increases immunity, so after the fourth dose you'll be protected. Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading. I am confident that the seventh dose will solve our problems and we'll have no reason to fear the eighth dose. The clinical phase of the ninth dose will confirm that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose. The eleventh dose will insure that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer any reason to criticize the twelfth dose." -niggers who shill the kikeccine

illogical ya say :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: no it’s only take the vaccine if you have reasons to get back into society and it’s guaranteed that you’ll be in good company no more bending backwards for nothing or peer pressure I’m not anti-vaxx Im entitled to guaranteed things
Ok so it is like a hostage situation. Well, at least it's rational. But I don't think it will work. We are too spread out (and naturally non-social) to have any impact. At any rate, if the world doesn't declare literal war against the virus in Africa, we won't get rid of this thing, no matter what you or I do.

I'm gettin' my 6th booster tomorrow!!!:soy:

I'm gettin' my 6th booster tomorrow!!!:soy:
I'm on my neinth! Fucking lightweight! You better vaxe harder if you want to pass me again! I just got some candy and a tickets to see nickelbach!

Notice all the soccer players and pro athletes dropping dead these days? :feelshehe:

Yeah, that’s from the clot shot. :feelsUgh:

Siobhan Cattigan was a Rugby player and total moose of a Becky from the looks of things and she was said to of got the clot shot and now she’s dead at 26 years old, totally implausible for a healthy young athlete to just drop dead like this for no apparent good reason. :feelswhere:

Well receiving the Fauci ouchie is more than reason enough. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info ... Still not getting it :feelsmusic:

incels could only ascend through circlemaxxing
Am I more truecel-ish than OP if I haven't had anything close to a 'circle' for over two decades?

If you haven't got the shot, the Goverment won't remove the lockdown. No way for ascention for an actual incel through dating apps.
I wasn't going to ascend through an app or a circle.
Why should I give myself heart inflammation in the meantime for some pipe dream?
I already have enough chronic inflammation from my stress and bad habits.

People with "circles" like OP seems to have probably feel safer taking experimental gene therapies since if anything goes wrong there's someone to call an ambulance for them.

I stroke out and get cardiac from doing pushups after taking the clot shot nobody will notice in the key minutes (maybe hours) it would take to save me.

I should get some medic-alert bracelet like one of those geriatrics nobody cares about so they can call a paramedic ambulance with a single touch if they can't dial a phone
One of my concerns is that when RNA instructions mass-produce the spike proteins they will be expelled throughout the body in much smaller bodies than they would as a shell surrounding an entire virus.

This will let them get into tiny nooks and crannies a whole viral shell of spike proteins would not be able to fit.

This would make them possibly less accessible to my circulating immune system to deal with.

- -

another is it doesn't remain clear the total load of spike proteins that will be produced by these instructions, and if they really will stop producing after a single salvo

if it goes a long time, I want to know if that might end up being a higher total of spike proteins than if I just got infected and fought it off naturally

- -

I am also concerned about whether or not adequate research has gone into the possibility of Antibody-Depenendent Enhancement of viruses, like if they evolve faster in response to encountering antibodies tailored to just the spike proteins as opposed to vs the entire virus
most viruses do mutate that's why they had annual flu shots
this is an over-reaction

when viruses evolve over time they tend to become more contagious and less deleterious

IE more people get sick but they are hurt less and get less severe symptoms so they can survive longer to spread the virus

IE over time viruses just tend to become free vaccinations

except of course HIV-AIDS which the vaccine bears a stronger resemblance to than covid itself
Drugs have side effects. Some people suffer from them, others don't. Are we just going to deny western medicine and the fact that this pandemic is unprecedented because one guy has migraines?
I embrace a lot of western medicine, I take two perscriptions meds every fucking day you faggot

There's no liability for the government or the producers of the vaccines if they fuck you up so that's not a warming endorsement for how safe they are.

If they were actually safe we'd be seeing a more open conversation about the specifics, acknowledgement of natural immunity, and acceptance of things which help people post-infection (vaccines only help pre-infection)

Last edited:
Am I more truecel-ish than OP if I haven't had anything close to a 'circle' for over two decades?

I wasn't going to ascend through an app or a circle.
Why should I give myself heart inflammation in the meantime for some pipe dream?
I already have enough chronic inflammation from my stress and bad habits.

People with "circles" like OP seems to have probably feel safer taking experimental gene therapies since if anything goes wrong there's someone to call an ambulance for them.

I stroke out and get cardiac from doing pushups after taking the clot shot nobody will notice in the key minutes (maybe hours) it would take to save me.

I should get some medic-alert bracelet like one of those geriatrics nobody cares about so they can call a paramedic ambulance with a single touch if they can't dial a phone

One of my concerns is that when RNA instructions mass-produce the spike proteins they will be expelled throughout the body in much smaller bodies than they would as a shell surrounding an entire virus.

This will let them get into tiny nooks and crannies a whole viral shell of spike proteins would not be able to fit.

This would make them possibly less accessible to my circulating immune system to deal with.

- -

another is it doesn't remain clear the total load of spike proteins that will be produced by these instructions, and if they really will stop producing after a single salvo

if it goes a long time, I want to know if that might end up being a higher total of spike proteins than if I just got infected and fought it off naturally

- -

I am also concerned about whether or not adequate research has gone into the possibility of Antibody-Depenendent Enhancement of viruses, like if they evolve faster in response to encountering antibodies tailored to just the spike proteins as opposed to vs the entire virus

most viruses do mutate that's why they had annual flu shots

this is an over-reaction

when viruses evolve over time they tend to become more contagious and less deleterious

IE more people get sick but they are hurt less and get less severe symptoms so they can survive longer to spread the virus

IE over time viruses just tend to become free vaccinations

except of course HIV-AIDS which the vaccine bears a stronger resemblance to than covid itself

I embrace a lot of western medicine, I take two perscriptions meds every fucking day you faggot

There's no liability for the government or the producers of the vaccines if they fuck you up so that's not a warming endorsement for how safe they are.

If they were actually safe we'd be seeing a more open conversation about the specifics, acknowledgement of natural immunity, and acceptance of things which help people post-infection (vaccines only help pre-infection)
There's no law dictating how viruses mutate. The drive behind natural selection is just "more offspring". If the virus happens to be highly contagious and deadly, it will eliminate hosts for the competition (the other variants). It can happen. Extinction by virus is a real possibility.

You only have access to mRNA-based vaccines? If that's the case, and you really doesn't have contact with others, I understand your preoccupation and the rationalization. You don't actually need to be a part of the immunization process.

I can already tell you’re here to troll, username was a dead giveaway. Telling people to kill themselves is infiltratior behavior, newfag. I call bullshit on ascending through circlemaxxing, doesn’t work. You need good bones.

Also:

JoinedNov 30, 2021Posts34Online9h 0m
was expecting a thread like the ones @Arch Anemone used to make but OP really does sound like an infiltrator. shame.

So OP got a warning for trolling the userbase by saying I can’t stand the antivacc-cels.
Jfl this site is pure comedy gold!
:feelsclown:

Get ultra vaxxed you pussy wipped faggot.
So OP got a warning for trolling the userbase by saying I can’t stand the antivacc-cels.
Jfl this site is pure comedy gold!
:feelsclown:
jfl

Faggot vaxxer, do you know where you are? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

16bdemon

I'm triple vaxxed but I think it would be hilarious if vaccines turned out to be deadly.

I hate women as much as I hate injections

There's no law dictating how viruses mutate.
No, but natural selection is a law that dictates which mutations propagate under various circumstances.

The drive behind natural selection is just "more offspring". If the virus happens to be highly contagious and deadly, it will eliminate hosts for the competition (the other variants).
If it eliminates it's own hosts before they can spread copies to future hosts then it fails.

It can happen. Extinction by virus is a real possibility.
Yes but the faster it kills you the more likely you die before it spreads copies to new hosts.

Yes but the faster it kills you the more likely you die before it spreads copies to new hosts.
True, but all it needs is a large enough incubation period and very high transmissibility (and that's where it's headed). A weaker variant is outcompeted inside the body too (there's also that factor). The original virus from Uhan (I don't know how to spell Chinese) is already gone, driven into extinction by its successors. We take generations to evolve a bit, at least hundreds of years to evolve significantly, and hundreds of thousands to evolve into totally new species. For this aggressive, airborne virus, each body is an island, each virotic unit is responsible for millions of descendants. The thing doesn't even need to eat, reproduce intra-species, or any other of the requirements involved in the evolutions of other beings. This kind of virus is the perfect evolution machine.

People are stupid, news at 11.

The government wants antivaxxers and pro vaxxers to fight esch other whilst they refuse to make the vax law but instead say mandate.

And why you may ask? Because this jab is proven to harm individuals and if they say it is a law to get the jab then the Hag convention laws come into play and they all are liable for the death penalty.

If you want the jab then take it and let thoise who refuse just get the virus and die.
The virus aint going no where, just look at Gibraltar. 100% vax rate and one of the highest infection rates world wide. Portugal 90% and not doing any better than Gibraltar.

No matter how many jabs you get it wont change a thing. If the jab worked then why is Gibraltar so sick even after booster shots. But Sweden where there are no lockdowns or jab mandates ,they in turn are very healthy and going about business as usual. No rising prices, no inflation, but where you are how does it look?

Last edited:
Who cares lol, most of us stay home all the time so how would we even get the virus if we don't interact with other humans?

Big thoughts from vax-fags. Opinion immediately discarded. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
The government wants antivaxxers and pro vaxxers to fight esch other whilst they refuse to make the vax law but instead say mandate.

And why you may ask? Because this jab is proven to harm individuals and if they say it is a law to get the jab then the Hag convention laws come into play and they all are liable for the death penalty.

If you want the jab then take it and let thoise who refuse just get the virus and die.
The virus aint going no where, just look at Gibraltar. 100% vax rate and one of the highest infection rates world wide. Portugal 90% and not doing any better than Gibraltar.

No matter how many jabs you get it wont change a thing. If the jab worked then why is Gibraltar so sick even after booster shots. But Sweden where there are no lockdowns or jab mandates ,they in turn are very healthy and going about business as usual. No rising prices, no inflation, but where you are how does it look?
As for your theory, I won't debate it. It's a matter of belief, and I don't think it will do any of us any good getting into it.

The problem is Africa. The virus evolves freely without any vaccination amidst large populations much faster than our tech. Currently, the vaccines help in reducing lethality of cases, but not for long I think. I don't see the incel community refusing the vaccine as a health problem; we are too far apart and not social. I think there's a problem with the mentality behind being anti-vaxx.

Oh sweet summer child. Let's unpack this.

This virus could bring the end of our species.
T.Brainlet.

Asteroid? Nope. Aliens? Nope. Nuclear war? Nope. Glorified cold? Yes, that.

With a <5% mortality rate that is composed of predominantly the elderly and the immunocompromised? Yeah, it's completely fucking over for humanity.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: