Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't sleep

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
Guys these days I have a lot of fucking thoughts and couldn't go to sleep man I hate this life of suffering and pain i don't know if I can go much longer but I will try because no one gives a fuck about me and I think my family also played a role in my suffering especially my father

Eh, try not to think about deep stuff just before sleep

not with that attitude

Wait What Reaction GIF
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ok sorry dad

Me neither but it's cause i took too many xans

i go to sleep at 1 am and wake up at 7 am :feelshaha:

I had that phase for a while. Don't worry, once you completely give up and your only goal is waiting for death, you will sleep like a baby for 16 hours a day.

get sublingual melatonin and you'll sleep like a baby

Thinking about work helps me a bit. If you are a programmer for example. Think about your next project or project ideas. :feelsokman:

Guys these days I have a lot of fucking thoughts and couldn't go to sleep man I hate this life of suffering and pain i don't know if I can go much longer but I will try because no one gives a fuck about me and I think my family also played a role in my suffering especially my father
Have a long and wild sex session with your girlfriend, and sleep cuddling next to her.

Oh, wait...

Thinking about work helps me a bit. If you are a programmer for example. Think about your next project or project ideas. :feelsokman:
I am still at school sadly

Have you tried yanking one out? A masturbation session before sleep will tire you out :feelsthink:

Also, consider changing your sheets, blanket, and pillow. Change your environment a bit. Rule out everything before assuming it's just your racing thoughts. I can relate!

Have you tried yanking one out? A masturbation session before sleep will tire you out :feelsthink:

Also, consider changing your sheets, blanket, and pillow. Change your environment a bit. Rule out everything before assuming it's just your racing thoughts. I can relate!
Yeah well sadly I am on nofap day 10 so I can't fapa

I am still at school sadly
You can still be creative with things. There are many incels who play video games like Factorio and others, which are all about creativity. It's about distracting yourself from those thoughts that you don't want. :feelsokman:

You can still be creative with things. There are many incels who play video games like Factorio and others, which are all about creativity. It's about distracting yourself from those thoughts that you don't want. :feelsokman:
Yeah sadly I don't enjoy videogames like I used to

Yeah sadly I don't enjoy videogames like I used to
You are going down the same path as I did. :feelscry:

If you live in a small town or generally away from people. I can recommend outsidemaxxing. It won't help with inceldom at all but it helps me relax and get my mind away from things. It's mainly about exhaustion and reducing the time it takes to fall asleep.

You are going down the same path as I did. :feelscry:

If you live in a small town or generally away from people. I can recommend outsidemaxxing. It won't help with inceldom at all but it helps me relax and get my mind away from things. It's mainly about exhaustion and reducing the time it takes to fall asleep.
Yeah thanks for the advice btw how old are u brocel

In all seriousness, cardio + melatonin

If you're autistic, melatonin is 10x more effective than in normies.
Thanks for the advice man but I am not autistic

Oh I am 18. How was it when u are 18 how did u survive can u give me advice
I was :bluepill: and gymmaxxing back then. It's a debatable topic on when you should take the :blackpill: but I would recommend to try your best to ascend, while you are still in school. At least statistically speaking, it's the easiest time.

Only advice I could give you is to NTmaxx and build a social circle. If you are a truecel. It might not help you at all but many youngcels aren't.

I was :bluepill: and gymmaxxing back then. It's a debatable topic on when you should take the :blackpill: but I would recommend to try your best to ascend, while you are still in school. At least statistically speaking, it's the easiest time.

Only advice I could give you is to NTmaxx and build a social circle. If you are a truecel. It might not help you at all but many youngcels aren't.
Yeah check my thread I showed my hairline however my forehead is big and I shaved my head

Yeah check my thread I showed my hairline however my forehead is big and I shaved my head
Baldmaxxing is a thing and women your age aren't all shallow yet (majority still are).

Maybe Looksmaxx is also the way to go for you. I don't have any hate for youngcels but the :blackpill: should be end-station. There is a reason why many youngcels on here are leaving after a few months.

Just close your eyes

Baldmaxxing is a thing and women your age aren't all shallow yet (majority still are).

Maybe Looksmaxx is also the way to go for you. I don't have any hate for youngcels but the :blackpill: should be end-station. There is a reason why many youngcels on here are leaving after a few months.
yeah i agree

Try sleeping pills.

Does anyone else find they work for way too long? Like I could take diphenhydramine and I'd still be tired at like 2pm the next day!

Promethazine I took half a tablet once and lost DAYS. lol

Neither can I, that's what vodka and melatonin are for :feelsLSD:

Yeah well sadly I am on nofap day 10 so I can't fapa
Wait a minute. Read back your own responses to yourself. You appear to have an answer for everything. Like c'mon, it's July, not November, fuck your nofap!

Wait a minute. Read back your own responses to yourself. You appear to have an answer for everything. Like c'mon, it's July, not November, fuck your nofap!
I mean dude I used to bust nuts and it didn't feel good