Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can't sleep

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
About an hour ago I turned off my smartphone, closed my eyes but too many images of the past come back to my mind redundantly.

I turned on my smartphone again, went to facebook to look for my old classmates from middle and elementary school. I'm the only one who hasn't had any kind of experience in 23 years. All of them, on the other hand, have had different partners, many friends, work experiences and parties. Even the retarded of the class graduated, I don't know how he did it.

I don't know where to turn my head, at least 10 years have passed but I have vivid memories of bullying received in the past and sometimes I think I have overcome it, but the past comes back to visit me.

I am afraid. :cryfeels:

Fitting music for your situation (only instrumental)

Try melatonin

Same, sometimes I can't sleep when I get nostalgic of the past and how much I want to relive it

I went to facebook to look for my old classmates from middle and elementary school
I never checked to see how the people i went to high school with ended up and idgaf tbh,hope they all dead for all i care.