Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't shake off the feeling that I'm gonna die alone

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Everywhere I look it's a sign that the end times are near for me, I'm too non-NT to point where I will be isolated for the majority of my life.

Everywhere I look it's a sign that the end times are near for me, I'm too non-NT to point where I will be isolated for the majority of my life.
If you are past your early 20s and have no social connections outside your family, it‘s over :blackpill:

But Zyzz said we're all gonna make it :feelsbadman:

By few, I mean 1 or 2
Even so you are still relatively young, most of your peers don‘t have careers, families etc. yet
Makes it a lot easier to play catch-up

Same here bro, I have no irl friends:cryfeels:

Even so you are still relatively young, most of your peers don‘t have careers, families etc. yet
Makes it a lot easier to play catch-up
I'm trying to be more NT, but I'm avoidant when it comes to getting close to people.

I'm trying to be more NT, but I'm avoidant when it comes to getting close to people.
Same and look where it got me; a 24yo careerless, friendless virgin whose only two options are NEETbux or ropemaxx. :feelscomfy:

Same and look where it got me; a 24yo careerless, friendless virgin whose only two options are NEETbux or ropemaxx. :feelscomfy:
:fuk:

All this isolation rotted my brain ngl, I feel retarded. I need to improve somehow.

It’s ok bro I’ll be with you here

:fuk:

All this isolation rotted my brain ngl, I feel retarded. I need to improve somehow.
If you have the potential go for it, but I fully acknowledge that it has always been over for some poor subhumans.

Brutal. Tfw you have no wify and no kids who take care of you when you're old and sick :cryfeels:

922B2976 9FC8 4D3D B89F 7A3418B7FEA2

I think as an Incel this just comes with the Territory. Try to at least have some $$$ so you dont end up homeless, unless you get some kinda family inheritance

It’s not even just a feeling for me it’s reality

Judging by how the last 4 decades of my life have gone, there is a high chance that I'll die alone also.