Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant live without reddit

I

(in)(cell)

Recruit
★★★★
I legit can't live without reddit. Every minute that goes by with it being down causes me immense pain. The site is filled with such entertaining media and it hurts me so much not being able to access it at this second. The posts, the humor, and the variety of conent on its website makes for a great experience. The reddit admins must find a way to fix this problem before many reddit fans like myself lose their marbles. I desperately need reddit. Does anyone have any clue as to when the site will be back up and running again? Any information regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I legit can't live without reddit.
hahaha-lol.gif

Hopefully this is a copypasta

Reddit is full of femcel and misandry content all incel/blackpill content has been nuked,gringos sojados.

I legit can't live without reddit. Every minute that goes by with it being down causes me immense pain. The site is filled with such entertaining media and it hurts me so much not being able to access it at this second. The posts, the humor, and the variety of conent on its website makes for a great experience. The reddit admins must find a way to fix this problem before many reddit fans like myself lose their marbles. I desperately need reddit. Does anyone have any clue as to when the site will be back up and running again? Any information regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated.
:chad: