Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't keep coping with the blackpill

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
And I mean believing the blackpill and looks theory is legit, when it is just a cope to make myself feel better. I should be having sex like normies rn, but I'm non NT
I've been seeing many posts and cases like this irl lately:

@Moeggels
@Zer0/∞

Just be NT is true.
Just a have a social circle, just be the in right place at the right time, just don't be me theory is so true.

Nuke the forum now.

Last edited:
WPuEWUSUuv5TYSrDRX1M2fKTmkV9H7N4u7Q_B65WtvqjLUBvkONmMqKjnImpAecLsXjw2Ka-viq-Jgh-hqRTBCtYamH8GMlUD7hxbw3f4E1CApQc4TXrr1Q1_fo3HvuI6d61blNH1lTEGDqHLn90SSApRg_AESDrk31k-_BvSx_VGokpy9NT3sLQkG-GDCQiodUA4CM7G3RqYdE19ieDBrEHlc9Hg-AP0c2iH1vMer9S7uO2XtoarejGR75GsNzB96ew17IXFTp-29NAehNvbDj6mk9J5fDCaGYNjxGLe0JF52taM92jn52xlpf4EB30vTqLr8aQCRYTO8HpcyVQ4igQ0gkhab7jrRb1RGpFKk55b9816cB70VRbezkYvIyKawTju40Sg-BGjUbhAYGbCnCSwvVPf8oFlrYPot0umFIjuHhpAyi9v2bcGVrZFmmT1eVENzw6na8KnmBJUjwn_4C3APLk5mqUfYSsSLpQCSm84TgNVL_gx9f-1_NkDwkWyi85H6bOjOhbtrDrpCadxmLePBepTj5-E8Ho2YGsgMEER79bJTY8gsyzj1vt7msL7V4w8AWr47URGKjJfmFixkRFcWyonEfj9vjW5s9tJLgtctBK8RxGjjP6ExkOsxm5M1mB0U8HXaMj9-jA1OXQSOXiLfH5h1ATNrqXMuyTh5uQtPI5rUHO9RTaj2-pfsrgkH9sAAWIsJvig0jGNYNLUtLZKVGwo9d5NsBRSGWsVTFKMiX-0ByHP2nvh2FvHWxllEGKYOMVP8mUvCDRKVWxI-eSiPz-6tIIbdUYuxSkRkcG2UcV3CqazQ5dJOgi2WfRINVlOVr--1m3CTOpiMM2TSP4mEXaVFAHu2M1ryK8d0mPkFcR9tI89nktvEjYl9uS6zucRMXCdXLNGuWigjkGG09ImJDn2qMDx9lApMPNxg-gsA6V=w564-h685-no

A few outliers don't disprove the blackpill, if it wasn't true I should be with a girlfriend rn

cheerypick theory, you will find cases when the foid is with a much unnattractive man but it dosen't approveshit because most of these foids are steping their feet for the first time in the dating market so they don't really value their beauty or don' t know their real levels

Last edited:
We had a beef some time ago, but seeing you in this situation makes me sad. Hope you can overcome it somehow.

If NT is everything then my situation is even worse, plastic surgery can technically fix your face, even height surgery exists, but how do you fix Social anxiety and being an arkward non-NT like me?

99% of niggas in relationships i see are normie white tallfags who mog me , the 5'4 chink was an outlier

If you can't make friends, ppl look at you weird when you try to interact, struggle to hold down a job or generally avoid going outside then what chance have you got of getting a woman unless you're tall with a great face?

If you're treated like shit or get overwhelmed by senses then you're gonna remove yourself from situations, you've got the choice to be yourself & be seen as weird & risk...altercations or mask & be suppressed(repressed) alongside burnt out.

After awhile you're gonna realise masking ain't worth it as it gets you nowhere but being fully unchained causes many problems, there's no point going outside as aside from walking a dog or something most things require other ppl to be entertaining or not come across as odd.

Last edited:
Great, let's just outright deny the blackpill on an incel forum now. :lul:

And I mean believing the blackpill and looks theory is legit, when it is just a cope to make myself feel better. I should be having sex like normies rn, but I'm non NT
I've been seeing many posts and cases like this irl lately:

@Moeggels
@Zer0/∞

Just be NT is true.
Just a have a social circle, just be the in right place at the right moment, just don't be me theory is so true.

Nuke the forum now.
NT or death tbh

99% of niggas in relationships i see are normie white tallfags who mog me , the 5'4 chink was an outlier
Why do you always have to make it about white men?

Are you the dickhead I was talking to yesterday who kept denying looks matters? If that was you and along with this post, I don't know how you lasted for so long

Obvious infiltrator a lot of people call me infiltrator without proof, this is the proof I tell them to show me

If they had this proof this would be mountains of evidence

Obviously your dumbass is too retarded and is just using the unattractive men for their own needs.

If you can't make friends, ppl look at you weird when you try to interact, struggle to hold down a job or generally avoid going outside then what chance have you got of getting a woman unless you're tall with a great face?

If you're treated like shit or get overwhelmed by senses then you're gonna remove yourself from situations, you've got the choice to be yourself & be seen as weird & risk...altercations or mask & be suppressed(repressed) alongside burnt out.

After awhile you're gonna realise masking ain't worth it as it gets you nowhere but being fully unchained causes many problems, there's no point going outside as aside from walking a dog or something most things require other ppl to be entertaining or not come across as odd.
But You have to liberate / free yourself in this rotten world.

You only live once anyways . People Care About the puniest Shit . Dont Be Like that.

blackpilled incels in 2023