Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Subhuman guy with girlfriend in class

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I somehow face and height mog this guy, he looks like @Zer0/∞ but a lot uglier with a jew nose, but he has a gf and I don't.
I don't know how to feel about this tbh, should I be happy because I saw a subhuman with a gf or should I be sad because these are so rare.

Most people are able to get gfs, even ugly ones. Something this forum just can't accept lol. Inceldom is only reserved for the top-tier subhumans like us.

Is he skinny or fat?

Most people are able to get gfs, even ugly ones. Something this forum just can't accept lol.
JoinedFeb 2, 2023
Posts508Online8d 8h 13m

I somehow face and height mog this guy, he looks like @Zer0/∞ but a lot uglier with a jew nose, but he has a gf and I don't.
I don't know how to feel about this tbh, should I be happy because I saw a subhuman with a gf or should I be sad because these are so rare.
Stop doing drugs mang
Most people are able to get gfs, even ugly ones. Something this forum just can't accept lol.
No lol kys

Is his girlfriend skinny?

Most people are able to get gfs, even ugly ones. Something this forum just can't accept lol. Inceldom is only reserved for the top-tier subhumans like us.
banfuel

Larp and IT will use this to say "the blackpill is false :soy::foidSoy::feels:"

The top tier subhumans who get to make out with foids and get approached by them pretty much daily while clubbing? What makes you so subhuman? :lul:

The top tier subhumans who get to make out with foids and get approached by them pretty much daily while clubbing? What makes you so subhuman? :lul:
I haven't went clubbing since before covid except for a few times a year ago

I'm not NT therefore subhuman. I literally cannot talk to human beings therefore I am less than human. It's pretty simple to understand.

Lack of early socialization is devastating

Lack of early socialization is devastating
This is true. If I went back in time and looked at my 6 year old self already rotting and being a loner, i'm sure all the signs that i'd end up an incel would be clear as day.

This is true. If I went back in time and looked at my 6 year old self already rotting and being a loner, i'm sure all the signs that i'd end up an incel would be clear as day.
i fkin permarotted my way through high school following my middle school ostracization and it destroyed me

Its not gonna last lol

COPE, 63% of 18-25 men are single and that number will only increase. In 10 years, 90% of men will be incel and each man in the top 10% will have a harem of whores to fuck.

At thru gym yesterday an ugly guy was talking to the front desk Stacy for a real long time. At first I thought it was her bf but then I was like nah no way. He must have just been a friend or a talkative gym member but I have never seen him before.

At thru gym yesterday an ugly guy was talking to the front desk Stacy for a real long time. At first I thought it was her bf but then I was like nah no way. He must have just been a friend or a talkative gym member but I have never seen him before.
Why was he ugly

COPE, 63% of 18-25 men are single and that number will only increase. In 10 years, 90% of men will be incel and each man in the top 10% will have a harem of whores to fuck.
Tales from a basement in Mumbai that reeks of stale Chicken Tikka Masala and semen.
Good username btw. Fits you well.

Last edited:
The oofy doofy shall inherit the earth

I really don't know how these guys do it but good for them I guess.
i fkin permarotted my way through high school following my middle school ostracization and it destroyed me

Yup, that’s how it was before back in the hunter gatherer days, we are simply going regressing to the mean.