Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't get over wasted youth

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
No matter what I do, or how I cope, I will never be able to overcome my wasted youth. I missed all those beautiful little things - friendships, being careless, being truly free, young love, beauty of teenage dreams... Now I just want to kill myself, life doesn't have any meaning whatsoever

Consider drug use? It can change your state of mind to a IDGAF state. It is also something to do.

worst feeling in the world. nothing can make up for a lost youth. no way any of us grow up mentally past 15/16 years old.. if you missed out on your youth, you'll never be a well adjusted man and will never be able to progress or starting a family/advancing career, etc.. it will all feel foreign and out of place/rushed.

edit: I wonder if there are any drugs that can make you feel like a kid again.

Those years won't ever come back, and even if they did you would still follow the same path. It's never began and you should accept it.

Consider drug use? It can change your state of mind to a IDGAF state. It is also something to do.

...Drugs, you say?

I'm an oldcel too, I don't like feeling like I feel either. But I won't do anything illegal. On the grounds that the mods would prefer that I don't.

and to think, none of this would have happened if you just took a shower.

...Drugs, you say?

I'm an oldcel too, I don't like feeling like I feel either. But I won't do anything illegal. On the grounds that the mods would prefer that I don't.
Nothing illegal of course. Cannabis is a good start. I would even recommend us incels drink more alcohol too.

the Wasted Youth Complexis actually fucking horrible, and if your adult life is just as bad or worse than your youth was, so there is no silver lining, it's entirely annihilating...
one of the worst feelings in the world

worst feeling in the world. nothing can make up for a lost youth. no way any of us grow up mentally past 15/16 years old..

Yeah I feel ya bro, it's like we're frozen in time. Still though many of us can mature as adults, I have.... Some others here have not, it's usually the ones who are on here to diminish and bully other incels (while crying about how chads and foids bullied them).

Honestly I'm more mature than most "normies"-- hell normies are some of the least mature people sometimes, just look at how they gravitate towards degeneracy.

No matter what I do, or how I cope, I will never be able to overcome my wasted youth. I missed all those beautiful little things - friendships, being careless, being truly free, young love, beauty of teenage dreams... Now I just want to kill myself, life doesn't have any meaning whatsoever
i cant do anything but waste my youth since my manletism has prevented me from being able to participate in anything fulfilling.

The worst is you cant cope, if you are ugly you can cope by looksmaxing but you cant timetravelmaxx to fix your youth

Its over

I did not enjoy ABSOLUTELY anything from the youth. Just suffering, depression, social phobia and bullying. No good memories. While the normals were living the prime of life, I was just stuck in the room ....

Unfortunately I've never experienced any of those, but the thought makes ER sound like the light at the end of the tunnel.

Chris Dorner
C8b

The most suffering you can inflict to yourself is precisely to overthink about past "mistakes", simply because you can't ever change it.
I know it's easier said than done but you should stop thinking of your past, especially since it was unhappy and only focus on present and future. Try to be a "midday man" as Nietzsche would call it.
I learned by my last 2 years of failure that there is no point living with regrets.

Agepill is too brutal