Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't get over this

Azaylias

Azaylias

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★★★

I know this website has allowed gay and bisexual users for some time, but this is a completely 100% clear cut indisputable example of the staff knowingly allowing a homosexual to continue posting.

Any fellow 2017-2019 users remember back when this site was an incel forum? :feelskek:

EDIT: Just realized he's talking about female to male, still gay as fuck, but not quite as gay as I originally realized

Last edited:
2017-2019 was filled with fakecel retards

2017-2019 was also filled with fags aswell tbf @Transcended Trucel

Don't forget that one guy who literally advocated for incels to become faggots or fuck trannies and didn't even serve a week (if I'm remembering correctly) because he "saw his error". :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Also what he posted was heterosexual. He wants to fuck women who think they're dudes.

It's just a really gay and round about way of getting pussy.

They definitely existed. However the nanosecond they uncloseted they got BTFO'd

Also what he posted was heterosexual. He wants to fuck women who think they're dudes.

I actually misread :feelsstudy: You're right, but still. Very gay IMO, but perhaps not the clearcut example I thought it was

@CantEscapeYourFate made a tranny post last week and the mods let him go as well.

@CantEscapeYourFate made a tranny post last week and the mods let him go as well.
There are several examples from the past few weeks alone jfl

yeah has always had some faggotry. kind of inevitable given how desperate many incels become

yeah has always had some faggotry. kind of inevitable given how desperate many incels become
The difference was, it wasn't allowed jfl. So it was (at least on the surface) not nearly as prevalent

The difference was, it wasn't allowed jfl. So it was (at least on the surface) not nearly as prevalent
yeah mods have gotten lax compared to those days. Tbh the site isn't as fun as it used to be back then eithet

Writing a thread title about how you want to "gaymaxx with trannies" just makes you gay unconditonally no matter how much you try to worm your way out of it with technicalities

The exact sentiment that he expressed ("ftm trans" are just biological women so I'd fuck them) can easily be expressed in a completely innocuous way that attracts no attention so you really have to be going out of your way to incriminate yourself like that

@blackpillscience type beat
I’ve never understand why everyone on here is against transsexuals I would bang one if they looked legit
In Thailand they’re considered real women. I would only do it if they look legit, most of guys on here would too If they had the opportunity
They’re not a woman but I would cope and go along with it.
Rules here are stupid and broken. So people here can talk about fucking 12 year olds but can’t talk about transsexuals. Does this make any sense. Fucking retards that make up these rules.
Next post will be about sucking farts out of a trannys ass :feelsohh:

I guess incels.is is gonna turn into fags.is KEK

Also you should stop being salty about my unban, GrAYnigger

Okay we get it, I made a somewhat gay thread about me wanting to have sex with trans men because I thought that it technically wasnt gay considering that they are biological females, and as a result @Fat Link hit me with a 4 day ban because it apparently violated the no lgbtq+ content rule and rightfully so. Now I've learned from my faggot ways and wont be making anymore degenerate threads if thats fine with you :feelsokman:

Okay we get it, I made a somewhat gay thread about me wanting to have sex with trans men because I thought that it technically wasnt gay considering that they are biological females, and as a result @Fat Link hit me with a 4 day ban because it apparently violated the no lgbtq+ content rule and rightfully so. Now I've learned from my faggot ways and wont be making anymore degenerate threads if thats fine with you :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/DJc4Ciwb_zg?t=41