Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't get over the fact that I will never be loved

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
It's too hard to accept it, way to painful. I know it's over but I still have this tiny hope some miracle will happen. I want to be loved. Chad can find thousands of women to love him, but I can't even find one? Damn it. I'm triggered everytime I see a female, or anything related to love. I can't even live my life peacefully without these thoughts lurking and haunting me. You can't escape Inceldom unless you truly find someone who loves you. You can't happy without a female loving and supporting you. You can't escape inceldom, there is no escape, there is no coping, it will haunt you and make your life miserable. Am I asking for too much? Is the love of a single female unobtainable? Is it my destiny to be miserable? Damn it, I can't accept my fate.

The fate of every incel is to die alone. Even if said miracle happened, how would you feel after getting cucked by chad? Realizing that your love was nothing more than a game to her. It’s over

What are your stats?

elTzD4J.png

Love and validation is all that I want in life. Without it life is not worth living

This is on my mind almost every day.

What have i done to deserve this painful existence.

I would argue that Chad is not loved... he may be used by women for whatever he's worth, but there will ALWAYS be another Chad, so women do not love him.

Men cannot be loved.

This thread hit me in the feels tbh

I just want to die, but no one would care enough to kill me.

I accepted it a long time ago.

Well, either get over it or rope I guess. There's no other option. Your copes will run out eventually

I would argue that Chad is not loved... he may be used by women for whatever he's worth, but there will ALWAYS be another Chad, so women do not love him.

Men cannot be loved.
Stop the cope mate, they are loyal females who would never cheat on Chad.

Allah loves you.

Love is fake, its invented by the Jews propaganda machine to keep incels down

inshAllah we will escape it akhi. nothing is impossible through Allah SWT. this inceldom which he has cast upon us is such a trial. i am certain a heavy rank in Jannah will be granted for us, inshAllah, as we persist through this tribulation. i keep u in my dua bro.

I don't deserve Allah love, I'm a piece of trash who can't even keep up with my prayers. Jahannam probably awaits me. I failed at everything.
its ok bro. we are in debt to Allah SWT even if we make five prayers per day and be the perfect Muslim. it is his mercy that gives us Jannah, it's not "i pray five times a day now i get Jannah". no matter what we do, it will never be enough. his mercy is the bottleneck which determines our acceptance into Jannah. even as you miss prayers, if you are truly hurt in your heart, he will forgive you bro. He is arahmani rahim, not the most mean and unforgiving. this dunya is designed to break you. there are two options. you can deal with the daily pain now and come to Allah SWT, or you can turn your back. the best is to turn back to Allah SWT, he is there always. pushing it away and buying into shaytans plea deal out of it is falsehood, never turn to it akhi.

3:29 Say, "Whether you conceal what is in your breasts or reveal it, Allah knows it. And He knows that which is in the heavens and that which is on the earth. And Allah is over all things competent.

I'm 25 and often I've been told I look as old as 35.

we'll never be loved

its ok bro. we are in debt to Allah SWT even if we make five prayers per day and be the perfect Muslim. it is his mercy that gives us Jannah, it's not "i pray five times a day now i get Jannah". no matter what we do, it will never be enough. his mercy is the bottleneck which determines our acceptance into Jannah. even as you miss prayers, if you are truly hurt in your heart, he will forgive you bro. He is arahmani rahim, not the most mean and unforgiving. this dunya is designed to break you. there are two options. you can deal with the daily pain now and come to Allah SWT, or you can turn your back. the best is to turn back to Allah SWT, he is there always. pushing it away and buying into shaytans plea deal out of it is falsehood, never turn to it akhi.

3:29 Say, "Whether you conceal what is in your breasts or reveal it, Allah knows it. And He knows that which is in the heavens and that which is on the earth. And Allah is over all things competent.
Thank you brother for your words of wisdom. I will never turn my back on Allah. Sometimes, my faith decreases in hard times but even in those dark days, I know that Islam is the only true path one should take. Strengthening my faith is what I must do. We will find happiness through perseverance, if not in this life, then in the next one inshallah.

All i want is to have any kind of sexual activity with someone for free, then i can forget about all this shit.

You are confusing love with lust

I'm triggered everytime I see a female, or anything related to love. I can't even live my life peacefully without these thoughts lurking and haunting me.

Same. Im sorry for you. Good luck.