Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can't get a gf even as a whitecel. wtf is wrong with me

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
im just too damn ugly and autistic. JBW doesn't work for me... It doesn't help that I'm half asian but still. I look white. Most people don't even realize I'm asian...

Jfl at people who believe in all that racial "just be" shit. If you're ugly - you're ugly, no matter, rice, curry, white or black

Jfl at people who believe in all that racial "just be" shit. If you're ugly - you're ugly, no matter, rice, curry, white or black

whites have much better chances in general

MUCH better

lol at this whitecel circlejerk

stop twisting the meaning of jbw, go setup a tinder experiment in a rice country and see how priveleged u are

lol at "im half asian but look white"

I'm half asian

You know what you have to do.

elliot-rodger.jpg

lol at "im half asian but look white"
I've seen it happen. A light eyed blonde hair half white half Korean girl. It's rare but it happens.

But I doubt the OP is in this category. He looks ethnic as fuck based on pictures he's posted.

im just too damn ugly and autistic. JBW doesn't work for me... It doesn't help that I'm half asian but still. I look white. Most people don't even realize I'm asian...
I have this same problem eventhough I live in Thailand. I am Hapa but looks somewhat like a Greek

whites have much better chances in general

MUCH better
Nope even 5/10 white guys seem to be empty handed in South East Asia now because there are just to many normies white guys dating noodlewhores

Me neither.
If you're truly ugly, race isn't going to save you.

JBW is a myth in most cases

"half asian", "white", choose bro

Go slay in your ethnic home country, where whiteness is considered god tier attractiveness. You can occupy that niche of being white, but not being too white that it puts off girls feeling bad about obviously just dating you for your whiteness, i.e. you can pass as a native to their family.