Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't fucking taking uni anymore.

Well, I mean the purpose of college isn't about partying and slaying to be honest. It's about getting a degree in a field you wouldn't mind working in the future. But I had similar feelings my first year, then just ignored all that shit. Get good grades and do some stuff on the side to get by financially, and just do what you like doing.

I never made it through university. Couldn't take it anymore by third year. Locked myself in my basement apartment most of the time, couldn't bring myself to head to campus anymore. I developed dissociation and psychosis for a few months, don't remember much except getting kicked out by landlord and ending up in the hospital. Was a long time ago, since have recovered enough to hold a programming job without a degree. But my verbal IQ is completely fried, especially when I don't take my supplements.
this is soon me tbh

I know how it feels dude. I spent (wasted) more than 5 years in college, and every single fucking day was hell. Foids getting laid everyday, Chads getting litteraly more pussy than they can handle, normies trying to delude themselves about the unfair situation, and the few total outcasts like me watching like morons the whole thing, gradually becoming more and more bitter and blackpilled while we barely orbit any girl and are allways rejected.
At least i studied something i still like (philosophy) even if its completely useless anyway. I think i had the courage to end college because i was bluepilled (not very much, but enough) so i thought i had a chance. But if you dont like what your are studying, and you are blackpilled, college must be even worse that it was for me. I pity you.
I would say that u need to change your degree. Study something you like at least. Every foid and most Chads get their degrees for free BUT they know NOTHING about what they supposingly studied for years, unlike incels, that have all the time of the world, so its kind of satisfactory to (for example) read what they write nowadays and realize the only reason they can publish something its because someone wants to fuck them, because they dont know even the most basic stuff about what they write.
I know, its just cope. But let me cope.
I'm glad you're back

yeah it's pretty hard. you're in comp sci right?

just finish your first 2 years and get good grades and pick up some extra shit on the side like databasing(sql and access) or web development(ruby,jscript,php,css,thml5) you don't learn any of this in class. small companies will take you in for interning right away and oyu can make some easy cash like 10-15k per summer. can easily get an internship and then your grades won't matter as much becasue you have job experience.

Editing 1

I'm a month in my first year.
Your not going to make it. Your wasting money and mental health staying there. Straight up being 100% serious. Based on your post I didn't even get as bad as you until the end of my first year. It might be possible to get your tuition back if you can prove its a mental health problem. Drop out now and go to every trades union and ask for an internship. It is what I wished I would have done. You are going to develop TERRIBLE habits alone, your best chance at a decent life is getting in the workforce now when you haven't formed too many bad habits.

I just go to a local community college and then come home without seeing all that suifuel.

If you want a bachelor level job skill is more important than degree. You can self study or take online degree.
If you want master level+ the degree is all that matters and you need to endure some University.
Try to change uni though, this one obviously isn't right for you. Look into exchange student programs, you look like a weeb, try Japan or Asia in general.

If you want a bachelor level job skill is more important than degree. You can self study or take online degree.
If you want master level+ the degree is all that matters and you need to endure some University.
Try to change uni though, this one obviously isn't right for you. Look into exchange student programs, you look like a weeb, try Japan or Asia in general.
I want to get my master's.

Also I'm not a weeb, I just love cute anime girls and I want to have hardcore sex with them.