Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I cant forget my bullying experience

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I went to a school which was located in the "bad part" of the town i live in. I went there for 4 years. From the 5th to 9th grade and i was bullied so hard during those 4 years. There were only two ethnics in my class. A turk and me. The turk had a rather bright skin and nobody picked on him because they were afraid of him. He was still a nice dude towards me.

But i(!) was bullied heavily for being a curry. There was a white tallfag in my class who was the biggest asshole in the class. Really evil scum.

Not just some dudes from my classes bullied me but also people from the parallel class. The school had a lot of ethnics but 99% of them were turks, kurds, arabs. Many of them threatened me, hit me, punched me. They made my life a hellish af.

I hated going to school. 4 years of hell. I never met such monsters in my life again. Sometimes i see people from my class that bullied me and they didnt change a bit. Still the same old predatory bastards.

Those 4 years kind of murdered my self confidence. I just cannot forget them.

:cryfeels:

Last edited:
You should have gotten revenge by groping their girlfriends. In minecraft of course. Always in minecraft.

I'm sorry you experienced that brocel. I'm lucky to say that I've never been bullied despite my autism, short-height and immigrant background. Were you social at all?

Why didn’t you shoot up your school again?

I went to an almost all White primary school, usually my bullies were always a team up of the tallest kid in class and the shortest kid in class, in one instance I was bullied by a 6'6 12 year old, though I did beat him up once and got suspended. My mother always told me to defend myself and whenever I did the teachers took the side of the bullies. I think that I became timid and mild because I learned that whenever I dared to speak up for myself those in power will "put me in my place". :feelswhat:

These experiences never leave you, they fuck you up whilst they get sex and gf's living a normal social life.

Saint Pekka was right about humanity

sorry brocel :feelsbadman:
people can be evil sometime

I went to an almost all White primary school, usually my bullies were always a team up of the tallest kid in class and the shortest kid in class, in one instance I was bullied by a 6'6 12 year old, though I did beat him up once and got suspended. My mother always told me to defend myself and whenever I did the teachers took the side of the bullies. I think that I became timid and mild because I learned that whenever I dared to speak up for myself those in power will "put me in my place". :feelswhat:
Kek fucking World :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I went to a school which was located in the "bad part" of the town i live in. I went there for 4 years. From the 5th to 9th grade and i was bullied so hard during those 4 years. There were only two ethnics in my class. A turk and me. The turk had a rather bright skin and nobody picked on him because they were afraid of him. He was still a nice dude towards me.

But i(!) was bullied heavily for being a curry. There was a white tallfag in my class who was the biggest asshole in the class. Really evil scum.

Not just some dudes from my classes bullied me but also people from the parallel class. The school had a lot of ethnics but 99% of them were turks, kurds, arabs. Many of them threatened me, hit me, punched me. They made my life a hellish af.

I hated going to school. 4 years of hell. I never met such monsters in my life again. Sometimes i see people from my class that bullied me and they didnt change a bit. Still the same old predatory bastards.

Those 4 years kind of murdered my self confidence. I just cannot forget them.

:cryfeels:
brocel are we the same people? I also gut bullied but by arabs. My mom literally sided with those people and justified their actions. :feelsseriously:

in every human there is a monster even in kids

I can't forget either , it ain't easy

We will be mentally crippled forever by these years of hell

Same experience brocel:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sorry brocel, even in my teenage years/ adult hood I have experienced it too. That's why I don't like going outside.