Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't find a single foid over 16 who isn't some tattooed slut

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The average foid in 2019 looks like a gang member: body mutilated by cheap tattoos, gross piercings, low IQ, poor vocabulary. They're all whores, there isn't a single exception. I don't even know if I'm up for ascending with any of those low life broads. Chad can have them all. This society is beyond salvation. The effort that it takes to get a 4/10 slut is not worth your time; the reward is worth less than a rotten steak at the bottom of a garbage can.

Seriously true, I'm trying to think of a single woman that I know of that doesn't have a tattoo, piercings or is just a disgusting feminist. I can only think of two, and they were both married straight out of Highschool. It's over if you didn't meet your future wife in school. Past 18, your only option is used up whores.

even if there are,they want chad only

It's easy to spot the moment where foids start their sexual life nowadays. It's like they instantly turn into what you said, or into plastic IG whores at best.

I think foids tattoo and pierce themselves on purpose to displease men. They know we have to put up with anything they dictate and won't give up for good on them so they just act like ultra-spoiled passive aggressive children.

I knew a lot of girls who didn't have tats, but they were still massive sluts.

You have to get them while theyre young ,preferablly 10 or 11 year old girls.Any foid over13 has sucked a cock or too.

The average foid in 2019 looks like a gang member: body mutilated by cheap tattoos, gross piercings, low IQ, poor vocabulary. They're all whores, there isn't a single exception.
Do you live in some sort of slum? Only about 15% of foids around that age have visible tattoos in my area
You have to get them while theyre young ,preferablly 10 or 11 year old girls.Any foid over13 has sucked a cock or too.

Tattooed pierced coalburners sharing cliche shit memes on facebook 10x/day between blowing Tyrone behind their white betacuck's back.

Truth. Modern western foids are revolting - covered in ugly tats and piercings, dress like prostitutes, load mouthed and obnoxious with nothing interesting or original to say and no actual interests or hobbies.

Do you live in some sort of slum? Only about 15% of foids around that age have visible tattoos in my area

only 15% eh? some have tattoos on hidden parts of their bodies; only chad has access to that.

only 15% eh? some have tattoos on hidden parts of their bodies; only chad has access to that.
That's why I said visible, as for the more hidden ones, I'd have no idea. The number could be higher than what I'm able to observe

sad thing is there are many men and even members here who think tattoos are sooooo great on foids. also that disgusting shit young idiots usually do with the stretching their ears to just have it surgically fixed when the get older. trash trends.

I knew a lot of girls who didn't have tats, but they were still massive sluts.
No Tats = There's an infinitesimal chance she's not a slut
Tats = It's guranteed she's taken 100 BBCs, 1000 Chads, 10 Saudi Princes, etc.

Women think tattoos on men are attractive (dark triad trait) so in their minds, it must be attractive to men. No, it’s not, they’re ugly and trashy and stupid. Tattooed woman is like a chocolate cake covered in ants.

I don't like tats on girls either, a random little butterfly is OK though I guess. No matter though, whatever they have, their physical shape and size, they are all unattainable to me.

They are all simply white trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back