Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even work out in my college gym anymore

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Back at home when I hit the gym, I feel very relaxed. There are some giant guys, sure, but I never feel intimidated or mogged, just respectful of the people around me. It's full of hispanics, and Indians like me historically get along great with latinos.

My college gym, on the other hand, is a different story. it's full of attractive Chads and Stacies working out. I tried to mind my own business, but they're everywhere I go. Whether I'm doing cardio, weight lifting, or bodyweight, they're always there. In particular, there's this white guy with an Asian girlfriend who make my life miserable by acting all lovey-dovey next to the freaking gym equipment. One day this guy lifted up his shorts to show his girlfriend his quad development. This is a nerdy white guy, but just on the basis of being white he gets an attractive Asian girlfriend, and they won't leave my sight. I finished the semester only doing bodyweight in my dorm.

I have no idea what I'll do when I get back to school. I really wanna get bigger, and I like working out, but not in a literal mogfest.

i think it'll be better if you work out at home or at least maybe try to buy some weights and use it at home?

i mean what's the point going there if you're just looking at other people with girlfriends, i'd rage hard as well.

i think it'll be better if you work out at home or at least maybe try to buy some weights and use it at home?

i mean what's the point going there if you're just looking at other people with girlfriends, i'd rage hard as well.
I tried buying some weights, but they're mad expensive. Dumbbells and trash run me upwards of 75 dollars, not to mention all the the other stuff I use at the gym.

It's over, but genetics are what attracts femoids, not being big

The gym I go to during the summer is a small budget gym that's full of currycels, there aren't many really big people there and I'm often the biggest one in the gym. But the gym at my university is full of Stacy's in tight/revealing clothes, and a lot more tall white guys who mog me.

Back at home when I hit the gym, I feel very relaxed. There are some giant guys, sure, but I never feel intimidated or mogged, just respectful of the people around me. It's full of hispanics, and Indians like me historically get along great with latinos.

My college gym, on the other hand, is a different story. it's full of attractive Chads and Stacies working out. I tried to mind my own business, but they're everywhere I go. Whether I'm doing cardio, weight lifting, or bodyweight, they're always there. In particular, there's this white guy with an Asian girlfriend who make my life miserable by acting all lovey-dovey next to the freaking gym equipment. One day this guy lifted up his shorts to show his girlfriend his quad development. This is a nerdy white guy, but just on the basis of being white he gets an attractive Asian girlfriend, and they won't leave my sight. I finished the semester only doing bodyweight in my dorm.

I have no idea what I'll do when I get back to school. I really wanna get bigger, and I like working out, but not in a literal mogfest.
Just work out at planet fitness, it’s literally a sesspool of land whales and morbidly obese white guys slogging on treadmills :lul:

Just lift heavier weights and mog him in front of his gf tbh

Why do so many curries go to gym? Why?

"Ew look at that creep lifting the weights, he's so brown and ugly! What does he think he'll accomplish by lifting those?"

Sounds like jealous faggots to me, tbh.

this is why i just lift dumbbells from home, wouldn't be able to stand being mogged by chads/stacies at a gym.