Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even play FPS games anymore...

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Hate Cuckservatives Hate Prostitutes
★★★
I'm put off by the fact that all (or almost all) my opponents are male.

Killing other men breaks my heart. I don't want to kill my male brethren. In games like Battlefield and Call of Duty, I am almost certain I am fighting conscripts forced into a conflict they didn't choose. I wish there were an option to toggle all female opponents.

try console probably more foids there and target the foids and think like her male teammates are here simp army. try single player online games you can find foids there but they usually play with friends. like dayz

Here's an idea: Imagine they're a bunch of faggots, ftm troons, cucks, simps, IT users, etc.

Here's an idea: Imagine they're a bunch of faggots, ftm troons, cucks, simps, IT users, etc.
thats sadly probably very common now. years ago i ran into a tranny in an old game and they rage quit the game

thats sadly probably very common now. years ago i ran into a tranny in an old game and they rage quit the game
Troons are like fucking parasites, they invade a community & leech off it until it's fucking bled dry.

Never forget that most of them are normies or bluepilled cucks who would mercilessly bully you irl

Play Valorant or Overwatch then. Literally a good portion of the players on those are fongoloids!

I get 200-300+ ping most of the time, it's fucking ragefuel