Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even get laid online.

SpartanGasp

SpartanGasp

Banned
-
I can't get laid IRL so I just try to sext with people. The moment they see ;me on camera. They leave.

Godamn life

What difference does online sexting makes ? If you are ugly irl you are ugly online as well....

Why would you put yourself through that? Theres less chance online seeing as how foids have more options then irl

just get yourself a qt 3.14 big teddy roblox gf

Online is way harder.

There is no "EVEN" if you can sext it means you can have sex IRL (unless you are extremely photogenic), one isn't harder than the other.

Give up, women on omegle want to see a muscular chad with abs and great hair pulling their cock out. Not some sweaty acne ridden hunchback with a receding hairline

On /soc
The social board.
I've been browsing 4chan for years and never knew that, but it's a sausage fest :feelsrope:with a few chads who wants to show off......and traps.

I can't even get laid in my dreams

I've been browsing 4chan for years and never knew that, but it's a sausage fest :feelsrope:with a few chads who wants to show off......and traps.
Nah. I used to go on there to find foids. None replied to me. But theres a good amount of women from what I remember.

I can't get laid IRL so I just try to sext with people. The moment they see ;me on camera. They leave.

Godamn life
welcome to my life! EVERYTIME ive sent a pic, EVEN a pic of my YOUNGER self, I get blocked on chats! God help us!

welcome to my life! EVERYTIME ive sent a pic, EVEN a pic of my YOUNGER self, I get blocked on chats! God help us!
You don't sent real pics bro, you are an incel, you sent something fake and wait for nudes.....the only legit way for any incel to sexchat or chat with a foid. :feelsbadman:

You don't sent real pics bro, you are an incel, you sent something fake and wait for nudes.....the only legit way for any incel to sexchat or chat with a foid. :feelsbadman:
Thanks ill keep that in mind... Guess ive been doing it all wrong

-you cant ascend in real life
-you qant to ascend online showing yourself

Well,your plan is not clever at all :feelskek:

Just show your cock only. Or better, your hand in your pants (small cockcels).

your'e fucked, its over.

Nah. I used to go on there to find foids. None replied to me. But theres a good amount of women from what I remember.
That place is 90% faggotry. Pretty damn disgusting.

-you cant ascend in real life
-you qant to ascend online showing yourself

Well,your plan is not clever at all :feelskek:
Well what do you suggest then?

God help us?
If exists he wouldnt let me suffer like this because he loves us right?

Last edited:
Well what do you suggest then?
Do you really ask me??? Do you really ask here???

Boyo,if you want suggestion about how to ascend ask somewhere else.