Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I am an incel even in games... It's over for Witchercels...

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I wanted to escape my miserable existence by playing all 3 Witcher games. You can get laid with NPC characters in the games.

I was trying to fuck Vesna Hood. She was being attacked by a bunch of thugs. You could choose to ignore it or save her. I wanted her, so I saved her. Then you had the option to walk her home. This was very difficult because she is very easy to kill. I had to replay the same saves many times. Then we reached her house. She had a grandma home, so she couldn't invite me in. We agreed to meet up in an old mill at a certain time. It ended up as a quest. But somehow that quest is now gone. I failed the quest and I do not even know why.

This is fucking pathetic. I cannot get laid anywhere. Not even in games...

i hated being forced into a chad character who and all the snarky sassy "women" you get to "fuck", i threw the game away at that apothecary hut or whatever when he's checking that girls ass out, wish i could rip her head off and boil it down into stew.

i hated being forced into a chad character who and all the snarky sassy "women" you get to "fuck", i threw the game away at that apothecary hut or whatever when he's checking that girls ass out, wish i could rip her head off and boil it down into stew.

I hate it when the roastie NPCs say things like: "Hello there handsome" whenever you walk near them. And how well they respond to you flirting with them.

Feels good when they call you freak/mutant for being a Witcher.

You can make out with jailbaits in Bully. The main character is a manlet too.

I like Skyrim. You can get married and have a house and have kids.

I like Skyrim. You can get married and have a house and have kids.

You don't get to fuck your partners. And the kids are always adopted. So you can only become a Cuck. In The Witcher you get to have sex with married women.

I always make my video game characters as chadly as possible. It's a decent cope, especially good if the game is open world and I can properly roleplay.

You don't get to fuck your partners. And the kids are always adopted. So you can only become a Cuck. In The Witcher you get to have sex with married women.
I'm guessing you've never heard of Lover's Lab.

I always make my video game characters as chadly as possible. It's a decent cope, especially good if the game is open world and I can properly roleplay.

I wish high school girls were that easy.
They are if you are neurotypical, not ugly(with preference being handsome) and high status.

Just like all foids of all ages after 10, come on.

plenty of mods on loverslab and skyrim nexus which offer such options, animated and voiced
and I vaguely remember playing the first witcher years ago
towards the end of the game you get to have a threesome ''romance'' with 2 nurses if you go a certain path, don't remember which but the threesome was the only reason i chose it :incel:

It's over for non mutated whitchercels.

There is an actual Witcher-School. It has SoyBoys and fake nerd girls.

IMG_5243_XP.png

IMG_5345_XP.png

The witcher 3 is fucking overrated, dark souls it's better.

I avoided any avenue that could lead to sex. Im not a degenerate. The only sex scene during my gameplay was with Kiera metz because that was unavoidable but i skipped it so i didnt see anything.

I avoided any avenue that could lead to sex. Im not a degenerate. The only sex scene during my gameplay was with Kiera metz because that was unavoidable but i skipped it so i didnt see anything.

WGTOW
Witchers Going Their Own Way

[Blackpill] WGTOW is cope

Being a Witcher isn't really a choice. They take young kids and raise them to be Witchers. No way they would say no to the trial of the grasses.

Sex always ruin video games for me. I was kinda enjoying the new wolfenstein until they threw in that sex scene. Game instiantly ruined for me. Alt+F4d and uninstalled right there.

Crazy stupid shit like GTA hot coffee is fine. I'm also okay if you have tow ork for the sex, because you know it is coming. It is the ones where the woman comes onto the guy and they bang just because he is a Chad. That shit irritates the fuck out of me because I know it happens all the time in real life but NEVER TO ME.

Last edited:
Sex always ruin video games for me. I was kinda enjoying the new wolfenstein until they threw in that sex scene. Game instiantly ruined for me. Alt+F4d and uninstalled right there.

Crazy stupid shit like GTA hot coffee is fine. I'm also okay if you have tow ork for the sex, because you know it is coming. It is the ones where the woman comes onto the guy and they bang just because he is a Chad. That shit irritates the fuck out of me because I know it happens all the time in real life but NEVER TO ME.

Deus Ex has no sex.

yeah i had issues with witcher 3, all the female characters were obnoxious as fuck and i could not relate to Geralt at all