Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i can't even get an ethnic gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
when people keep saying JBW but yet even ethnic girls don't want you

that's when you know you it's over as a whitecel

Same. No girl of any ethnicity has ever shown attraction to me. JBW is 100% a lie, and is 100% wrong,

Shit, and you're white? Damn it truly is over man.

volcel unless you've asked out all 3.5 billion girls on earth

Shit, and you're white? Damn it truly is over man.
Ethnic girls have way more options then the users on this site can imagine, they don't have to take an ugly white guy.

Don't come to SEA and steal our women!
No more JBW!

JBW only works on deathniks, not any ethnic. You need to find a self-hating deathnik whore, it's usually currywhores and noodlewhores that hate themselves the most.

I'll be 23 in less than 2 weeks, whiter than bleach, and still an incel. Never had a woman show interest in me.

Additionally, when people talk about JBW, they expect whitecels to drop their home, car, job, family, etc. and fly to Asia to get women who only want you for status and/or a way to America. That's not winning anything.

when people keep saying JBW but yet even ethnic girls don't want you

that's when you know you it's over as a whitecel
Don't race mix, man. Too many white guys finally get some non-white girl to give them the time of day and then they marry them and have mixed-race kids. FUCK THAT SHIT.

I live in an ethnic trash whole and still no girls show interest in me. Sometimes they stare but thats it

Did you try JBWmaxxing ?

>ask out asian and indian girls
>move to asian/indian districts
>attend asian/indian activities
>potentially travel to SEA countries

Same. I can't even get tinder matches in fucking ASIA

Don't race mix, man. Too many white guys finally get some non-white girl to give them the time of day and then they marry them and have mixed-race kids. FUCK THAT SHIT.

white women have refused anything to do with me

You already have almost no dating options as a sub-tier male, limiting yourself to only females of one race is just purposefully handicapping yourself

Jbw only works in asian

Whitecels just cant catch a break

white women have refused anything to do with me

You already have almost no dating options as a sub-tier male, limiting yourself to only females of one race is just purposefully handicapping yourself
OK then just fuck them. Don't marry or have kids with them.

Same. I'm white and it just hurts knowing that I'm 30 and single. Can't even trick a girl into marrying me.
Even worse is that I work in a place where there are a LOT of asian women. Mostly Indians but there are some true asians also. A few cute Korean girls. Some older Viet women. Only like 1 Jap girl. But out of all of them nobody wants me. They don't even look my way.
I think what I will have to do is lower my standards even more and probably try, dare I say it, finding an African gf?

Additionally, when people talk about JBW, they expect whitecels to drop their home, car, job, family, etc. and fly to Asia to get women who only want you for status and/or a way to America. That's not winning anything.
At least you have that option. Ethnicels don't.

I'll be 23 in less than 2 weeks, whiter than bleach, and still an incel. Never had a woman show interest in me.
The same would be true if you were of any other race.

JBW bro!

Lmao.

But really I guarantee you that if you go to the Middle East you'll slay middle eastern pussy.

you'll get a gf easily if you go to Asia

also, most whitecels can get laid easily. if you can't you're a mentalcel or you're extremely ugly. ( you look deformed)

Last edited:
JBW only works on deathniks, not any ethnic. You need to find a self-hating deathnik whore, it's usually currywhores and noodlewhores that hate themselves the most.
Curry whores, Noodle whores, AllahuAckbar whores, Negresses, ALL non white females are "self hating" and wish they were white.

you'll get a gf easily if you go to Asia

also, most whitecels can get laid easily. if you can't you're a mentalcel or you're extremely ugly. ( you look deformed)
Or the Middle East.

Ethnic girls have such low standards when it comes to white men...you must a -5/10 to scare them away :lul::lul::lul: