Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rotter trait: even if someone found you attractive it wouldn't work

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Once you've been rotting for long enough it's over. Even if someone found you attractive you wouldn't know what the fuck to do to keep them interested.

That's the curse of NEETs and hermits of any kind. You're so far behind in social development that even if you're above average the chances of getting a gf are slim to none.

Once you've been rotting for long enough it's over. Even if someone found you attractive you wouldn't know what the fuck to do to keep them interested.

That's the curse of NEETs and hermits of any kind. You're so far behind in social development that even if you're above average the chances of getting a gf are slim to none.
Acting like it's my fault that I was treated like a dog

Not a single female will find me attractive

Yes, there's no going back to society, I will never be a member of it again even if i would want to (under drugs)

Yes, there's no going back to society, I will never be a member of it again even if i would want to (under drugs)
That's the realisation I came to. I tried and tried to integrate into normie society but there's just no way of doing it after you've been rotting for 10 years

That's the realisation I came to. I tried and tried to integrate into normie society but there's just no way of doing it after you've been rotting for 10 years
Last time i was forced to go to college for the second time in 2019, it was huge humiliation, not only most of these kids were around 5 year younger than me on average, i faced humiliation almost every day basically, 95%+ of them have friends, buddies, social circles they're in, GFs, they were hanging out and having fun, parties in apartments on weekends, sex. After years of staying isolated with small breaks for jobs i had, i lost any ability to even look normal in the eyes of society, one guy there who was only one besides me same age as me (he was 22-23 y.o, he was typical giga NT normie, MTN face at least, he served in army as well, due to sun exposure he looked like 30-35 y.o but with hair) he straight away said that I'm mentally ill with few guys hearing it, pretty sure he gossiped about it as well before and after. I dropped out after 5-6 months, being isolated is better than face humiliation every day.

I was a full time neet since i was 18 now i'm 32

Last time i was forced to go to college for the second time in 2019, it was huge humiliation, not only most of these kids were around 5 year younger than me on average, i faced humiliation almost every day basically, 95%+ of them have friends, buddies, social circles they're in, GFs, they were hanging out and having fun, parties in apartments on weekends, sex. After years of staying isolated with small breaks for jobs i had, i lost any ability to even look normal in the eyes of society, one guy there who was only one besides me same age as me (he was 22-23 y.o, he was typical giga NT normie, MTN face at least, he served in army as well, due to sun exposure he looked like 30-35 y.o but with hair) he straight away said that I'm mentally ill with few guys hearing it, pretty sure he gossiped about it as well before and after. I dropped out after 5-6 months, being isolated is better than face humiliation every day.
That's pretty fucking rough mate. I had similar experience in college. In my country most kids start college when they're 16 but I was like 22 I think? I mean it was alright everyone left me alone out of fear probably but towards the end my tutors lost hope in me because of how socially inept I was despite being the best student so that kinda hurt. I could've got a decent job had I been more likeable

Never had friend so zero social skills

according to women, both the ones who are mean about it and the ones who are nice about, my problem, and my only dealbreaker problem, is my face. Unfixable mess. That's why it will never work.

I'm not NT enough to maintain basic friendships, let alone long-term relationships. I lost all my friends after school and I've been friendless for over a decade. I have no social skills. So even if a woman did give me a chance, I doubt anything would ever come of it.

We're orphaned by the teenage loves we never had

It's already hurt us

Everything in our lives worked together to make it abysmally over for us