Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant even enjoy watching movies anymore because they happen to be so fake and irrational.

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★
Like swat team defusimg the bomb and they show a fuking Excel cells where guy is typing fgg2g and bomb is defused, like what actual fuck did I just watch?

Or hacker trying to break into billion worth mining company to blow some pumps and dams, but then they show that thjs devices are on some fucking wasteland where good guys without any authorization just walk into undeground hallls. Like if it was so easy why even hack this shit just put there a fucking fire or a bomb.

Or hacker showing his skills is turning off electricity in whole town xD

And that was movies marked as realistic.
Its so stupid to know that bad guy doesnt win, I mean at least do it 70/30, so its not so obvious.

Last edited:
Like swat team defusimg the bomb and they show a fuking Excel cells where guy is typing fgg2g and bomb is defused, like what actual fuck did I just watched?

Or hacker trying to break into billion worth mining company to blow some pumps and dams, but then they show that thjs devices are on some fucking wasteland where good guys without any authorization just walk into undeground hallls. Like if it was so easy why even hack this shit just put there a fucking fire or a bomb.

Or hacker showing his skills is turning off electricity in whole town xD

And that was movies marked as realistic.
Its so stupid to know that bad guy doesnt win, I mean at least do it 70/30, so its not so obvious.
Movies are for over sentimental losers or artfags

Movies are for over sentimental losers or artfags
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::cryfeels:
sad arnold schwarzenegger GIF
terminator 2 film GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I was even more furious when I discovered that you can't keep your foot on anti-personnel mine without lifting up your foot to survive. It was all fake created by movies to create interesting plots and mine actually will blow up immediately after you step you foot on.

I agree with you on the hacking osrt i’ve done coding before and the hacking shit they show in movies and tv shows are so shit! But there’s one show that caught me by suprise mr robot sure it’s “diverse” and pretty jewish since it takes place in jewyork but i was suprise how they were able to show how hacking actually is well obv they put in the wrong codes but still they didnt just type random shit with they hands slappingnthe keyboard lol

I never particularly liked watching movies if i have to be honest. I'd rather play vidya than watch some hollyjew movie

Last edited:
I never particularly liked watching movies if i have to be honest. I'd rather play vidya than watch some hollyjew movie
Incel behavior tbh. 1 in 10 movies has something interesting in it, something that shows you somethuing about human nature, something that.you cn be inapired by, and games man... even if there.is a story you play it once again and once again and once again, you dont have any thoughts about that.

Do you think most people have turned to this
Not sure, but it's definitely far more common that it used to be, especially now in the post-covid era

I cryed so hard during that scene... (Sniff);;;;;;
I was even more furious when I discovered that you can't keep your foot on anti-personnel mine without lifting up your foot to survive. It was all fake created by movies to create interesting plots and mine actually will blow up immediately after you step you foot on.
I knew a oldmilcel that

"Put his foot down!"
(His favorite exspression of anger..) On a VC land mine.

Yes, he only had one foot!

He was too stupid to see the irony in his "put his foot down" statement... Lol. He's ded now. );;;

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back